How to use Javazon effective

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to use Javazon effective

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:20 pm

@vadust wrote:Easy without slow? I cant believe in that Shocked .

what you mean mate? sorry its my bad, didnt got it Smile witch or javazon ?

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rubypinkfiend on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:53 pm

@stoya wrote:
@rubypinkfiend wrote:I might be wrong but what is the point in this since u have all super-duper-endgame gear and charms. Newbies dont have such items and this playstyle wont ever work without them. Dizzy

1) first of all, its kinda tutorial to basic tactics of proc chaining for javazon with danmaku + spike nova on kill procs -> imo best effective javazon type.. i made this video for newbies yes cause i want to give them a reason to play javazon btw there is no MUST item, besides danmaku in this build plus, you can even get danmaku from chaos recipe iirc...

2) as you can see its description is called -> how to use javazon effective.. even i give most players all end game gear most of them will fail this build with zero defence probably esp in my pc conditions but main idea is combine all items + playstyle. i mean newbie can be called for new javazon player for me, you can be god of assassin but maybe fail on javazon..?

i am not defending my video you are also right but poeple are more noobish then you think.. just take a look at javazon players in d2maniacs. i know my video is a bit crappy but video is video mate, it always give ideas to newbies... and there are tons of OP build videos in youtube that we are influenced from them too.

note : btw god didnt send that items + charms + trophies to me... Shocked

edit note : btw newbies and players who doesnt have END game gear can close the distance with -> using rico + fairy Very Happy and smax balanced and paragon instead of estatic + curare.. there are lots of possiblities for players, if they can think&imagine&read docs..

So maybe you can show how to do same with cheap items coz newbies main problem is "how to get cool items" and not "how to pwn with cool items". Im sure God didnt send those to you but newbies are not you. Hello

rubypinkfiend
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:04 pm

you are totally right about it ruby. i will tyr to upload next video with t6 gear+rw+ crafts without some powefull uber charms...

lemme finish startlet witch video first.. btw it will really helpfull for real newbies.

thnx for idea&advice..

editto : btw if its helpful i can add all t6 gear&crafts&rw that might be usefull before attemting dunc tran and such areas like nihlathak(like i do). this char is waaay OP and DEVASTATING. you can also farm all places with combination of crafts + rw + t6 gear too. but ofc will be way slower and defensive playstyle, i can honestly say its %100 possible without so much efforts(except wep crafting if you are lazy double mo KRA rw JAV moar than ROCKN ROLLIN).

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:20 pm

@stoya: Witch uber ofc.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:33 pm

@vadust wrote:@stoya: Witch uber ofc.

i am gearing my char for witch uber video now... you want me to do it with 0 slow or not ? cause my setup has around %35-45 slows target ? probably i will finish it without any single deaths whatever i use slow or not. with slow gear it took 5-10min faster ofc.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:46 pm

took 38 min with 2 deaths. hyper mega lag doesnt worth to upload imo Sad

edit : btw i still wonder she has avoid or not ?

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Gz, tried her today on hatred and need to say i have no idea how to even run screen away from her, and i killed laz boss few times but in omega mxl only, im just to lazy to find a good way how to this uber Razz.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:04 pm

@vadust wrote:Gz, tried her today on hatred and need to say i have no idea how to even run screen away from her, and i killed laz boss few times but in omega mxl only, im just to lazy to find a good way how to this uber Razz.

light psn sorc -> switch side warp blade(any) -> uber time field its a bit moderate otherwise that uber is pain in the ass Smile

CoS , hive to start proc chain with gehenna or any other spell proc for nest... without real elemental dmg zealots are TANKY as hell X20 fat than neons imo maybe 30 Smile for witch wait her to tele on you lucky prufy + warp blade ow... i kill esp fast enough but lag is insane out there with hive Sad

without a char that doesnt have avoid imo that uber is not quite possible i use double starhawk + aotor combo to get %40 avoid... but not to farm it imo..

also sin with hail rw claw (%50 sor on kill) + beacon uber its easy too..

edit : i forget cookies btw, maybe used over 50-70 cookies to stay alive. without insta heal or huge LAEK again so hard.

edit2 : 2 hours passed and i didnt kill uldyssian yet Very Happy customers, phone calls etc Sad he runs like maniac with rapture Twisted Evil

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phalanxia on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:18 am

Bowzon much better kill speed when doing dest first time round. Shifty

Phalanxia
Ice Clan

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://rockstorm-games.net/dws/the-game/team/

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:52 am

there is no way bowzon can bear well geared java in faust visjun and dunc.. wake up from your dream ....

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum