Tell your funny/strange/etc. MXL story

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tell your funny/strange/etc. MXL story

Post by void on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Have you ever encountered an ingame situation so notable that you remember it to this day? - Yes? - Then share it here! Beer

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell your funny/strange/etc. MXL story

Post by Wotan on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:09 pm

p8 Arihan - nuff said. I barely remember it, cause it happened earlier today. Very Happy

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:16 pm

I was doing Izual (i think on terr) with my psn/cold sorc. Everything was ok, i've killed him (didn't talk to him) but it was near the entrance to the city of damed so i thougth "let's get wp and get the quest". Ok so i get the wp, go back to town using wp, come to tyrael and what, no quest. So ok i didn't talk to him so i go back to the place where i killed izual (i remember exactly where it was), and guess what, his ghost didn't show up. So i go back to tow, still no quest from tyrael, look into my quest journal and that was the funny thing, it says that u can't do that quest. Not like the quest was done before but that that the quest was done by someone else. And yes i was alone in the game. I even took screen of the place where i kill izu but unfortunately i delete it ;c

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:04 pm

My SP sorc turned to level 50 when I equipped Wake of Destruction TU Greaves. All of my hardwork to her turned to nothing (Just kidding, I created another sorc and she's raping everything again).

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Well I remember me doing Duncraig for the first time, to get Assur's Bane and later kill Assur.
Took me 1:30 hours iirc, maybe even 2 or even more. I remember all the tactics I've developed.. and 1 time I died and it took me like half an hour to recover my body lol. But that feel when I got Assur's Bane, hell, that was one of the best feels I ever had!

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:20 pm

I miss my 2 mil. def max block barb based on elemental procs and 75% slow snake stance with tones of pois damage. Basically a walking nuke machine. The most fun char I have ever player. Very Happy

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:03 pm

first time doing Quov Tsin... BZZZZT LAZORBEAMZ WTFBBQ... I'm ded. #REKT. then I read a bit and traded for an event horizon and tried him again. INVINCIBLE haha. then the fucker vanished at like 10% hp. I was like wtf?!? then I started randomly telepoting and found him in a wall "oh hi thar, it's a bit tight in here, whatcha trying to do here? whaaat? I'm not gay, don't try to kiss me! GTFO".

I remember the time when I did dunc with T6/RWs barb (the old variant where you have to teleport to islands). dying a bunch, but getting it in the end, took me a few hours, with a break in between. was so proud when I did it. xD

first time trying Laz. I shat my pants from the panic. then I figured out how to do it, but it was going really badly, so I was like "fuck this shit, I'm outa here". then I got the charm for a few items I farmed in fauz in like 15 min. "hmmm yea fuck that, I'll just trade for the charm from now on, let other people do it for me, imma focus on what I'm good at - farmin'"

when I was farming Diablo Clone for boxes and class only skills from charm (it gave those back in the day), got Valkyrie Prime in like my 10th box (I could farm it in like a few minutes). I was like FUCK YEAAAAAA JACKPOT BABY! Then I proceeded to have a bunch of fun with it, including using it to teleport trough witch level 1-2 without fighting and getting to level 3. then I had fun dodging and dying to the deathstrikes. finally got to the witch, panic mode. woke her up, tried fighting her. "fuck this, I'll just trade for the charm". XD

back in the day when Nimmenjuushin had more % for the proc, I made a procfest build for farming Fauz (with Toraja's Champion shield, which back then had like 20-25 life on striking (now has 10)... had my life constantly at 100%). "TORNADOES, TORNADOES EVERYWHERE! I'M INVINCIBLEEEEEE! WUT?!? WHERE'S MY FPS? fuck this, back to yaggais" XD

god... Zod rune was fucking op back then. it had Slow Target instead of Slow Melee Target. You could slow everything to a halt with thunderslam. aaah the good old days. Mr Green

the Windows in Hell minigame was fun. when someone found one (they were fucking rare), everyone would flood the game and meet in the cathedral. it was so lively. one time I accidentally broke all windows with thunderslam. hahaha people were soooo pissed. :trollface:

I remember the first time I killed BPR. I felt so smug because I found the spot where you can cheese him without dying to the stampede. then after a few days I realized I can just steamroll him on the open as well. so I just raped him like 10 times in a row in a few secs each. I felt so good and powerful. one day I was bored so I taped my mouse to summon like 15 BPRs in the cheese spot, then killed them all in less than 10 sec. it was hilarious, they were jumping all around, with millions of cow stampedes exploding all around, and then, BOOM, just silence.

I remember one day when I found 3 yaggais in less than an hour, 1 eth, 1 perfect. aaah

Last edited by Quirinus on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Do u guys remember old pwnc asis ? crap ton of dmg with -er and 1click to rule them all Very Happy

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:18 pm

The most effortless character in median history. Craft decent pounce nagy = break the game. I remember when Laz planned to nerf pounce on nagy and then nerfed it and Aerial threw a tantrum. Very Happy

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:28 pm

my hc twitch streams. BUT THEY ARE LOST NOW, THANKS A LOT YOU FUCKING SHITHEADS

whist dying at lvl 18 or so and blaming the fallen mafia.. his excuses were too funny, I literally shit my pants on stream.
stoya not being able to go past lvl 30 was pretty funny too
"cheesing" baal with full geared lvl 60 zon, and getting baal to somehow summon shardspawns in my face and instakill me.
or my Veil King killing literally the entire team (6 ppl) besides me and axios, while fighting andariel. And then killing me on act 4 river of flame to ruin everything Laughing

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum