Need help with Treewarden

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Need help with Treewarden

Post by Ben- on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:59 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:
@Jaseto wrote:
Might consider making a caster Katzaclysm paladin got my interest.

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:04 pm

@Jaseto wrote:Finally managed to beat terror ;p
I'll be playing on destruction now and hopefuly i will find some sacred unique or TW set items.
That might give me a decent boost to be able to do ubers.
So now on destruction i gotta do the ubers kill the bosses to get their charms right ?
Also make another low level to upgrade my class charm.
Does it have to be a druid to do complete the ennead challenge and transfer the upgraded charm ?

TBH you should stay on destruction Blood Moor, take out everything you putted in sockets, excluding poison res gems, because even tho this is blood moor it's destruction and poison can hit you quite well here. Even if you don't die its annoying to go to town every time just to buy pots.

Don't do any ubers yet, reach a5. You must reach a5. Because when you reach a5, you get all ubers except BPR opened. And a lot of the easy to do ubers are in a5.
When you reached A5 you can start worrying about ubers, but I'd get some gear and do the challenges/minigames before.

IIRC yes, it has to be a druid to upgrade a druid's class charm.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usual on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:16 pm

you can just make a lvl1 druid, mule the class charm via plugy, upgrade it and mule it back.
also, for a bunch of later ubers you might want to respec to caster (cathedral of vanity for example). so if you happen to come across any good caster druid items (+1x skill staffs with ele dmg etc), put them in your stash.

usual
Cog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:24 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:And a lot of the easy to do ubers are in a5.

Don't puzzle him too much. When you play the first time, every uber is at least tricky. He plays a melee build, which is much more dangerous because even 'easy' King Koth can perma stun lock him.

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:35 pm

True, but still some ubers are easier than others

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:32 pm

@usual wrote:also, for a bunch of later ubers you might want to respec to caster (cathedral of vanity for example).
Lol, why anyone should respec to caster for CoV?  Shocked  Are you serious? Acid fiends and charmed by elvensong enemies easily avoidable and totem die in 1-2 hits of 1-pointed wildfire with some enemy resists. Imho, it's a lot easier for newbie then gearing actually new character for couple midgame ubers.
@Stealthmaster wrote:He plays a melee build, which is much more dangerous because even 'easy' King Koth can perma stun lock him.
Except of treewarden has good FHR speed and after couple attempts everyone will melting King Koth with him.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usual on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:46 pm

@Dmitriy Of wrote:Lol, why anyone should respec to caster for CoV?  Shocked  Are you serious? Acid fiends and charmed by elvensong enemies easily avoidable and totem die in 1-2 hits of 1-pointed wildfire with some enemy resists. Imho, it's a lot easier for newbie then gearing actually new character for couple midgame ubers.
of course it's easy if you've done it a few hundred times and can beat it with every char, but for new players casting from a distance>>>>>having to get into melee range. as caster you can just stack psn duration, blink to ball, cast plague avatar and tp out.

not saying that it's impossible for treewarden, but if he finds himself unable to do an uber, respec (maybe just to fine tune the build) is always an option

usual
Cog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum