Streaming V6b now

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Streaming V6b now

Post by stoya on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:33 pm

@rexxar -> dont get me wrong but if you want really good player first thing you need to do is reading Smile reading and moar reading... ask anything you dont know in short question thread..

@marco -> LOL same thing game is quite boring without blink... thats why when i finished some items and full charms, i have killed uldyssian around 40-50 times for trophy Smile he dropped trophy but no charm

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:50 pm

ewww you made them listen to a7x? that's cruel and unusual punishment of poser metal to the fans.

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:00 pm

@stoya

Already Reading for a while.... Smile

There is a lot, but it is worthy.

@SIGMA

Barb super boring, I hope you will change that in Sigma since barb is my favorite char.

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

View user profile http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:57 pm

No, barb is ok. It's only wich each char is thinked in the creation stage for being better suited to 1 detailed personaanility type. If you try 1 char wich isn't compatible with you humor, and general features as person, when you can find him boring..This is an fact. For that reson, the chars have diferents backgrounds, and diferent skills. If Assasin is the more fun char for you, that's don't mean wich barb don't be a good char, only his playstyle isn't for you.

If you think wich I'm lying, think about DOTA. There's 5 types of heroes:
Support, Tank, Ganker and Carry. All of them has diferent playstyle. An skilled player can plays all roles, but only 1 is moar "fun" for him, the other are "interesting".

In real life is the same situation. If you're an "humanist", maybe which maths don't be too much fun for you...For 1 "Scientific" mind, maybe wich poetry don't be an very interesting thing.... Diferent personas have diferent
perceptions of what is fun. Think in a gamer: Theres RPGS, Action games, Tactical games, etc, each king of game designed for 1 kind of gamer, But they're all gamers, and games.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:04 pm

True.....

Playing cLoD, and I can play only with barb, paladin and with sorc....and that is it, no way I can play with other chars....

In U is little different, I don't like paladin at all Smile

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

View user profile http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:13 pm

@MUS01 wrote:No, barb is ok. It's only wich each char is thinked in the creation stage for being better suited to 1 detailed personaanility type. If you try 1 char wich isn't compatible with you humor, and general features as person, when you can find him boring..This is an fact. For that reson, the chars have diferents backgrounds, and diferent skills. If Assasin is the more fun char for you, that's don't mean wich barb don't be a good char, only his playstyle isn't for you.

If you think wich I'm lying, think about DOTA. There's 5 types of heroes:
Support, Tank, Ganker and Carry. All of them has diferent playstyle. An skilled player can plays all roles, but only 1 is moar "fun" for him, the other are "interesting".

In real life is the same situation. If you're an "humanist", maybe which maths don't be too much fun for you...For 1 "Scientific" mind, maybe wich poetry don't be an very interesting thing.... Diferent personas have diferent
perceptions of what is fun. Think in a gamer: Theres RPGS, Action games, Tactical games, etc, each king of game designed for 1 kind of gamer, But they're all gamers, and games.

so bad i gave my cookie today Sad +1

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:42 pm

@Prestoned wrote:ewww you made them listen to a7x? that's cruel and unusual punishment of poser metal to the fans.

What other frases you got that are similar to "I am a fucking retard"? I'm curious how it feels to be you Smile

either way, was playing with assassin, I think signal was lost in a3 DOH! ... did it to a2 terror around lvl 75.. Meh I'll go on later

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:33 am

ok today i try to go to lets play event again and cant find any videos

this livestream thingy delete video very day or something?

and for sigma video how come i can only watch the 1st one?

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:41 am

I removed all videos...

Fact is, my PC can't really handle it...
Just small example, I was streaming an assassin from scratch. I was doing really great, there was no lags, I could use blink and dodge just fine, in about 3-5 hours I was already at level 1xx. And then I realise streaming mode was set to audio-only and not video, hence why I was getting no lag and streaming was awesome... Like I said, streaming with video lags me seriously and limits me to really slow and laggy game. I'm too unpatient for that kind of stuff, so it's not even fun...

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki22vu on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 am

Marco its Christmas time and i only accept good news not bad one Sad

kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
TGBest Transferred