[Ω] The Nephalem Nuke

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Ω] The Nephalem Nuke

Post by MUS01 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:30 pm

grizzb wrote:Hey glad to see someone was able to save this guide and bring it over I hope everyone enjoys Smile

Yeah, no problem. Happen to me sometimes in my job wich I see 1 interesting doc, and I don't save it. Then I need it, I search it, but the page is down, so I often save nowdays interestings docs/guides, etc.

Prestoned wrote: still play league with grizzb time to time. I think a more updated fortress/kraken stance barb would be gzuppls krakenfart.

Krakenstance helm
Ultimative armor
Gulags Friendzy gloves
Deadfall
Marks project boots
4x poison rune in barb shield
Tu6 Glaive
dyers eve ammy
2x bmr rings

maybe i make guide and tell more about skills and etc. semi expensive build but it's awesome for cheesing summoning ubers and dunc/fauzt
you can reach max block with this character

Yeah, do it plz. I also think in Marksman proyect boots, but as my barb uses NW(meaning which all my stats go 60%STR, 40%VIT) I've founded pointless. Plz do this guide. I will wait for it, cause my barb is stucked at moment in DEST.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:01 am

MUS01 wrote:
grizzb wrote:Hey glad to see someone was able to save this guide and bring it over I hope everyone enjoys Smile

Yeah, no problem. Happen to me sometimes in my job wich I see 1 interesting doc, and I don't save it. Then I need it, I search it, but the page is down, so I often save nowdays interestings docs/guides, etc.

Prestoned wrote: still play league with grizzb time to time. I think a more updated fortress/kraken stance barb would be gzuppls krakenfart.

Krakenstance helm
Ultimative armor
Gulags Friendzy gloves
Deadfall
Marks project boots
4x poison rune in barb shield
Tu6 Glaive
dyers eve ammy
2x bmr rings

maybe i make guide and tell more about skills and etc. semi expensive build but it's awesome for cheesing summoning ubers and dunc/fauzt
you can reach max block with this character

Yeah, do it plz. I also think in Marksman proyect boots, but as my barb uses NW(meaning which all my stats go 60%STR, 40%VIT) I've founded pointless. Plz do this guide. I will wait for it, cause my barb is stucked at moment in DEST.

This one should still work in destruction. I was talking with grizz about it last night a bit, for new ubers it's probably not godly or anything. If you're going to use vitality you're gonna lose some damage and you'll have to make up for block chance you lost going vita by investing in 40-50% DR. As Gzuppl told me i think "on kill" procs are more effective in this type of build then anything because this character is a cheeser, the type where youc ast a single fortress in cows and the entire level clears. Otherwise you can STILL use a crafted knife, in fact if you want to do kabraxis with this barb you will need to use the 2x poison knife which is featured in my wyrd sin guide for magic damage proc.

Skillplan KRakenFart (Barbarian, 2012 v005)

it's not exact but close enough. you want 5 wolves, so about 20 points to give tower range and towers down to a 3 second lockout, 2 stances maxed ofc, 1 point runemaster is all that's needed. if you did ever mini game etc you'll have a few skill points leftover to invest in stats (mountain king) because in ultimative a barbarian needs nearly 6k dexterity to reach max block. it's possible i had this build on the server a couple people had it actually. I don't think i need to make a guide nobody that needs lessons on how to do ubers or items or game mechanics should be building a character this expensive anyways. The information i gave is enough for anybody to put it together, casting forts isn't rocket science, you just cast fort, tslam, then stormblast, rinse repeat. Also you can use 2 crafted mammen axes on switch with motw, i think they can have like 14 to motw on each axe but it's been a very long time since i had them and use a shamanka in your stash, bloodlust in town, motw before entering ubers you're buffed and good to go. Try to get a double orb effect tu6 glaive as well and you can orb it with dex for moar block if needed or crushing blow. This build doesn't get quite as much cb but you can get tons off the weapon alone. Of course socket with io runes, you can put a few lums here and there like we all set it up to having 4 lums in the glaive lol. he's a great mf character. So just let me know how it works out for you

If somebody puts this together in a guide just give Gzuppl credit for it is all i ask. it's his build.
Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:43 pm

not sure if stupid question but:
the build dmg is relying on multi hits --> CB/Kraken Tri ele

theres no LL or Life on Striking melee so theres no life regaining expect pots
yeah eagle stance but ...
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:17 pm

stormblast+knives proc on strike+LL=??????
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:32 pm

yeah but 1. theres not much LL in the Build + the build doesnt Focus on PH Dmg at all and without DMG is LL useless
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Back then it was useful,now in mxlu.......it is harder now  Sad  but still,that's lots of knives to ll
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:24 pm

atm im struggling

things that are pretty annoying:
Primus: 1. charm has % chance always annoying + its imp to tank crawlers i have 700k def and they rip me in like 2 shots
Tran: Melee tran overall problem
Bartuc: yeah bartuc always love that guy doing with melee without endyrems
Judgementday: no clue how thats going to work lolz, havent tried with lol summons and i wont even try with newer summon mechanics of this ubers there are so many more critters that those lolsumms are useless there

meh still need get some better gear also but havent found single sacred balanced knife and im a5 destr
Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:44 pm

no wonder u cant do shit if you cant handle primus. and overall you faced truth, melee sucks in this game. upgrade your gear hard or better start real build

its pretty hard to give any advice when you give zero info about your char u know +not being able killing primus is pretty much gg. get 500 sigs and get more valuable items than t2-3.

also, there are laek mo, its better than nothing
also1, stop reading guides, it will lead you nowhere
mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Even you do find lots of good gear,a melee barb still gonna have a hard time to do some of those ubers,but tran wasn't that hard,you can reach 100%dr which will kill all CB,so all you have to do is to keep up the speed......that lvl100 runeword sword(can't remember the name  Embarassed ) which can bring up those physical immune iron clay can help you a lot

Btw,stormblast is weak now,I think ancient hand is still at the old damage lvl  Shhh 
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masalisko on Thu May 01, 2014 10:47 am

I am sorry if this is really obvious, but i think the forum is here to help beginners, so i will ask anyways.
Where can i find the Balanced axe? Any specific location to farm? Or what. Thanks in advance.

Masalisko
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum