Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post by Fusioneko on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 am

@Botnik wrote:Also, 1500 elo down to 1300 Sad
GG gold medal D:

For the record, it shows your highest elo, they you had after their announcement.

It does not count on your current, but highest achieved.
Fusioneko
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roflknife on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 am

FUCCK YEAH FINALLY BACK TO THE COMMUNITY OF MEDIAN XL

NOW I CAN ABUSE, GET ABUSED AND SUFFER ONCE MORE.
Roflknife
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inertia on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 pm

NOW I CAN ABUSE, GET ABUSED AND SUFFER ONCE MORE.
Oh so you play league?
Inertia
Astral Guardian

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Botnik on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:40 am

@Fusioneko wrote:
@Botnik wrote:Also, 1500 elo down to 1300 Sad
GG gold medal D:

For the record, it shows your highest elo, they you had after their announcement.

It does not count on your current, but highest achieved.

After the announcement I have 1350 top elo. I had 1500 waaay before that, a few months after S2 started.
Botnik
Hellcat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roflknife on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 am

So what does everyone think of Elise?

I reckon her E needs damage. Phreak mentioned that "she has more spells" than someon like Ahri so shouldnt have damage on it.

Imo he is wrong, because the point is right now Elise cant fufill either of her roles.

Her human mage form only has two spells, and can't leave the opponent low enough to kill with spider form.
Her Spider form again dosen't have enough burst damage, basically only have 1 damage spell (W dosent really count)
This is compounded by the fact that LichBane sucks, and since DFG got nerfed (thanks eve) she cant do much. Like LeBlanc missing 1/2 her skills

Ahri can nuke somone from full hp to 0, partially because of an ult that is almost 3 spells.

Roflknife
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Sup guys,nice to see that this community still exists and that there is a forum on which I can waste my time. Very Happy

I found jungle Renekton aka driveby croc quite fun to play and working decently,the jungle clear time is fine and his ganks are nice,his sustainability might be a problem early on but after getting a vamp scepter it's no longer a big deal. Though ever since I started playing him I've been getting retarded teammates failing all lanes at the same time,asking me to gank everywhere and give away every single buff and camp(I'm ok with giving away blue cause I don't need it that much but come on),and even when I do they screw up so I'm kinda on a losing streak right now. I'd really love to see the jungle improved because right now,whether I just farm or farm and gank,unless I do amazingly good,I am underfarmed and underleveled; when I'm doing ok it's a slight difference,but still. And the fact that every single ap carry just steals my wraith camp with a single spell whenever it appears,reducing my farm even further,is just such a pain in the ass...

For Elise,I played once against her and twice with her and she never did enough damage,and never provided enough utility to be considered useful. The only thing I like about her is that her spider form looks quite awesome. Also on the topic of spiders: Vilemaw is fucking badass. Not as in: he's extremely tough,because he's much easier to kill than Nashor,but damn,the fight with him looks so epic that every time I fight him,I wish it could last longer Very Happy

Also,starting a teamfight at Vilemaw makes the fight completely random. He just shreds everyone's resists,and pulls everyone towards him. If you get lucky,he may actually help you,but it's a roullette really. Funny as hell anyways. ^-^

Last edited by Frytas on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cear on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Anyone had any luck with Elise yet? I've been playing just her since she came out, and I can't seem to grasp the combos in her kit. Also, I keep forgetting her Rappel is an awful escape unless I'm near a jungle camp. I've been building her as a tanky AP bruiser with more focus on CDR and Magic Pen.

Also, if anyone plays on NA, feel free to add me. Summoner name = Validan.

Cear
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:01 am

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Botnik on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:18 am

Shiiieeeeeeet. Inc Hec nerfs

ALSO - Have you guys seen Zed?? Looks pretty damn amazing!
Botnik
Hellcat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum