League of Legends

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post by wmerc on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:03 am

@Prestoned wrote:That's the point of ghost is you can still catch people with flash believe it or not and it's still going when flash is gone so it has an advantage in a sense but this is again only applied to melee characters that can chase properly

@hardcoresmexyou:
And since you're anyway getting ignite I'd assume you have the offensive summoners mastery which also makes ghost a better choice. At the very least, you should check where armor pen is more effective (marks or quints) and get it there while keeping the other ones. It's way more effective than AS, and you should see an increase in how strong you are even if your current build is great.

Have you tried your build in draft?

wmerc
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Zerks
IE
Vamp scepter
SotD
Mercurial
Spin in, kill, spin out
Ghost/ignite

And then Jayce/Elise kicks your aß. Because lol, melee AD carries suck.
Tryndamere, much like Nasus, works only and only if your opponent is retarded. Not drooling-retarded, but not too clever to let you kill him as Trynda or farm SS as Nasus.

Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:31 pm

They work less well if you buy zerker grieves imo melee ad needs tenacity so i get merc treads 100% of the time on those characters. But yes trynd will never hold a top lane against elise and the new tenacity items, zerphyr is really not worth the gold it costs. They way i see it rather than getting more attacks in from attack speed zerkers give you, you actually get MORE in with mercs because you are cc'd less and trynd is a cc magnet which makes it even better on him

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Laz on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Weird build. Trynd is a melee AP and should constantly split push. AD is a troll build.

Brother Laz
Care Bear

Flying Polar Buffalo Error

View user profile http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 pm

sorry to post this here,but it is very rare to see laz in this forum,i hear you are doing a mod for path of exile,is it true?where can i find it?

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:25 am

Just saw recent video about quinn & valor and LoL now available on Mac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9eVLrcih9s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbPuz48CFnw

Didnt know that LoL wasnt mac compatible, LOL.
I should update my client and start playing again Smile

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:04 am

I dislike Q&V.
Just because I can't goddamn find a proper support for her. Independent ones like Taric, Blitz or Thresh do work, but there is no "flow", no "synergy", no thing that makes other wombinations (like Lulu/Draven speed and safety, or Graves/Taric bursting power, or Mf/Leona follow-up, or Sivir/Morgana "can't touch me" or etc) good.
To think of it, Nami can manage to synergise, but that is to be played. And it's not really strong.

Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:27 am

The new Russian server? Not sure if want.
There is going to be less illiterate)))) fuскs in both euw and eune now, for sure.
But I actually liked speaking english with other teammates. I never encountered an adequate russian aside of my friendlist. Good, yes. Not adequate.
Translation is horrible, champs like Æsch or her husband Treendamehr scare me to bricks.
On the positive side, long promised Vityaz Olaf skin is totally fine.

I also got dropped to 75 Silver IV for inactivity. Sucks to be me.

Karma rework is close, fuск yeah♪! They even remade her into a battlemage-type character with them hips. I will still use free skin, since I like it more.
Yes, you can buy Karma now and get a free skin later. She's only 3150, so go on. She gonna be good.

Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:27 am

I think I need to buy a good support. Recently,I've been getting matched up with people who wanted to jungle,so I was forced to go bot lane(top and mid are always instant locks lol),usually I pick adc when I go bot lane because I have like 1 or 2 supports,so I can't really play that role,but I suck at ad carries and that's even worse than having no picks. And playing adc is boring as hell,too. Unless you're Ashe or Ez,cause they get to snipe people sometimes Very Happy

Anyway,I was wondering if Lulu is still good,or at least viable? And what is a good counter to Gemmmmmssssss? Because he seems to be picked every game,but by the enemy teams,because my teams are retarded and always firstpick top and mid,while the enemy team picks supp and jungle and then counters us. GG 3 games in a row :p

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ki on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:45 am

lulu is still great. her kit overall is great especially since her ult cannot be affected by ignite

Ki
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum