League of Legends

Page 21 of 51 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post by Arc_Razer on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 am

Only started playing this a few days ago, bloody good game Very Happy still cant get a good kdr tho Sad

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosen on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Can't be arsed to read more than page 1, but if anyone on EUWE would like to team up, i'd be happy to play with some.

I am of course level 30, I stopped playing early season 2 and eventually when I came back in season 3, I got myself a silver frame, if I knew I could get better I would've gone for it.

I have about 2000 matches in total (on that single account, my other account was banned for flaming, Apparently it is not a wise idea to let a family member that easily get's upset use your account) Though I do not play ranked at the moment, I do play a lot of ARAM, so if anyone would like to join, I don't see why not.

My summoner name is Den Udvalgte (if anyone knows the meaning of the word, it shouldn't surprise you my name is 'Chosen' here.)

Chosen
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Showing off,again...

I got lucky a couple times in a row,either I was firstpick or teammates allowed me to pick jungle...anyways,that's how it turned out. Pretty good I think. If it keeps going like this for a couple more games,I should be able to reach Gold III,never been there before,would like to see what it's like lol. I aim for platinum but it kinda seems out of reach because I usually go up a league(Gold V->IV),and then down a league almost immidiately. Also not sure if I've got the skills. Well,at least I got out of Silver for good. Very Happy

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Laz on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:52 am

I discovered jungle Quinn. Fast clears, very safe clears even with adc runes and masteries while taking minimal damage due to Q/E kiting, great counterjungling ability, and more death proof than the other dps junglers.

The problem is I keep getting dodged, flamed or griefed. So far I've had 2 intentional feeders, several afkers, people spamming wards, refusing to pull or going "gg gg gg gg" from minute one, people intentionally letting me die, getting called retard and noob in every game except one etc. Haven't lost the jungle once yet and even managed to counterjungle a Shaco.

Riot needs to set the meta in stone and implement role queue. They are balancing for the meta, they are nerfing non-meta strats (proxy Singed), the community punishes non-meta strats in the tribunal as "trolling" (proxy Singed), you cannot play divergent picks even in normal games anymore... the only people who keep saying the meta is not law are Riot's community reps.

Role queue would instantly solve the MID MID MID I SAID IT FIRST RETARD OK I TROLL problem in blind pick (80% of the playerbase) as well.

Brother Laz
Care Bear

Flying Polar Buffalo Error

View user profile http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roflknife on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:34 am

How are her ganks?

If you can't gank and get fed you're not going to be a happy ADC with jungle income barely getting you over the poverty line...

Also whats your ign?

Roflknife
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc_Razer on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:53 am

just loving Tristana at the moment got an 18-1-7 last night

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Laz on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:05 pm

@Roflknife (why the hell can't I quote?): Quinn doesn't have cc, but she has a gap closer in order to start dealing immediate damage and sticks well to the target due to the W passive. Past 6 you just fly right past wards into the lane at 650 ms, press E and right click and they take damage all the way to the tower. One problem with this is that if you engage before your laner does, there's a good chance he doesn't even get an assist!

I find her ganks to be average; not as awesome as Nautilus (but then what is?) and not as bad as many farming junglers.

Brother Laz
Care Bear

Flying Polar Buffalo Error

View user profile http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Malah on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:13 pm

My computer exploded, I am so very sad right now:
I know enough about computers to be able to tell that when it freezes after 5 minutes (when I can even get to BIOS [see: once every 20 tries with prayer and demonic sacrifice], that's something with the hardware, probably motherboard or processor. I don't know enough to figure out wtf it is, and I'm way too ashamed to actually get someone to look at it for me. I do know enough about computers that it'll probably be expensive as hell, and I haven't updated since I put this computer together like eight years ago for a reason. So, I just went from a microwave PC to somewhere between a toaster and a washing machine on this laptop that is just as old (it has pieces breaking off it now, hand to god). Not only can I not play Median <INTERNAL SCREAMING> because it won't even fit on the damn computer along LoL and basic survival software, I can't play PvP LoL without falling flat on my face by being between 3 and 6 FPS on the lowest settings depending on the map. Instead of my usual 20. I mean, I might possibly, but like hell I'm risking any of my Dominion MMR by field testing it.
Hail bot matches for IP.

Has SR really gotten that bad since I quit playing it? I haven't mained SR in over a year, though I did mess with it up until around the Zyra patch.

I think I played less traditional picks than I did otherwise, lol. AD Eve top, Caitlyn mid, Top/Mid Karma, supports in jungle or top (Try Taric top, really, it will change your life).

There's a recent video on someone doing Caitlyn mid that I found by him posting a Dominion Shaco video on the forums - the comments by people in champ select and the game made me cringe. I mean, really, if you don't experiment you're not going to find stuff out. We actually discussed the meta thing in a thread we actually baited Morello into, in which he managed to successfully kill my high opinion of Riot with some delightful comments on my map.

Here's the best hit.

blah blah bitching about Riot's incompetence:

Someone brought up that Dominion, no thanks to Riot completely refusing to balance their damn map, had to figure out how to deal with game-breakers instead of just nerfing them away and subsequently has figured out how to pretty much deal with most of the grossly overpowered stuff in the game. Morello on this:

"Dominion is nigh-unplayable because of the lack of variety and gameplay problems that OP characters cause."

... Which is kind of what was pointed out would have happened if the Dominion community were complete retards instead of actually being creative.

His last post mentions on a side-note that he has Nome on Dominion because he doesn't mention much about it and the response is pretty much "NO SHIT." Actually pissed me off enough to bother tossing a few minutes into that thread being indignant that he basically flipped off the entire Dom community.

For the record, if anyone wants free Elo, read this list and adapt the item build of whatever champion to SR. Note that I never got around to actually testing this before I decided to stay there, but Dom has a pretty good record so far. We have literally figured out almost every single overpowered thing on SR months before it gets in whatever tournament or stream that makes GD collectively go OMGWTFNERF. From recent memory: almost everything in T0/1. The only ones we're not getting are Thresh because his passive is totally screwed on this map and some of the weird lane ones - AP Tryn, for example, doesn't work because there aren't towers to push. Blue Ezreal is not a thing because standard is better and tear is a gigantic trap item.

The best ones have got to be that 2v1 Urgot match in S2 (that the Urgot won!) and then towards the end when someone ran Brutalizer Jayce and was almost 1-shotting ADC's with gated cannons. I think the main one undiscovered atm is Karma - still believed to be weak from what I hear, which is hilarious when she's pretty much the second coming of Irelia if they don't stop buffing her. Ride her for free Elo before the sheep catch on. Jayce might be there too - last I looked people are still playing wrong. If they're not running AD/Crit and abusing Hypercharge then they're just wasting him. I really have to wonder why the tournament players aren't just asking DD what's overpowered because so far they're been consistently correct with their trends.

Did Quinn top ever catch on? While we're at it, did people ever figure out what to do with Kayle?

Malah
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Took me 3 tries to successfully make it through my promotional matches and advance to gold IV.

And I regret advancing already. Shocked The stupidity is fucking overwhelming. I don't know what causes it,maybe the fact that they're gold elo,but people think so highly of themselves as if the world revolved around them and every time they don't get a kill(I IGNITED U NOOB WHY U STEEL-I know it's "steal" but they write "steel" for some fucking reason),don't get a buff(I'm getting my 2nd red,the dude is like "let me pls",I tell him that I need it,he comes anyway,I smite it and he's like "ok me afk")or they get ganked because they have 0 wards and die("ok top lost thx zac no ganks")they just have to announce it,preferably to everyone(/all)and go afk or feed. You know what,I wanted to reach platinum one day,I wanted to actually improve,but fuck this shit. I only went from Gold V to IV,which is a difference of idk,50-80 ELO? and shit went from bad to FUBAR. I'd rather stick to being low elo I guess. Or just play normal games.

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosen on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Frytas, it has been like that for me since season 1, some people say Bronze is the worst league, well, I agree that it can be a hell when you are in elo hell, since the 'hell' part (not sure if they still call it that). But after Gold it get's a bit better. When I was on my way to get platinum before season 2 was over, I was struck by 9 losses in a row, due to several duo queue's going AFK, suddenly "losing" connection after dying, carriers playing more passive than supports etc. etc.

I had 4 games in a row with 2 leavers, and it brought me down all the way to silver, and I didn't get to advance quick enough to get at least back up to golden. I can only speak experience from season 1, where I was in platinum and my teammates did well and my enemies the same.

Chosen
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 51 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum