League of Legends

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post by Xplosive on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 am

Lol this roflknife is so insightful . I guess he is new to the league of derps and trolls .

In all honesty unless you carry the game you will 95% lose . The other 5% the teammates are better than the enemy team
Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roflknife on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:41 am

Roflknife
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Usually,yes. Very Happy

(yeah I know you're asking Xplosive but the same thing applies to me pretty often in soloq games)
Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roflknife on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 am

Frytas wrote:Usually,yes. Very Happy

(yeah I know you're asking Xplosive but the same thing applies to me pretty often in soloq games)

I guess im always on the 'other' team compared to you guys Razz
Roflknife
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Someone had to hog all the luck .

Honestly today i was like . Hmm let's play a normal . I went jungle yi and my "support" amumu with "over 1 k wins" helped do red in such a manner it reset . Then the nidalee i asked to gank enemy amumu at red derped . Well np i killed him top lane but then i asked nidalee to come kill amumu when his red respawned . DEEEERP . kennen came and saved amumu(100 hp) tell me the retards that do not understand that to win against amumu jungler you gank him is his jungle with your jungler and top/mid . I mean it is SO ELEMENTARY a 4th grader can tell you this shit

Then the 0-5 vayne bot lane started blaming me for him being retarded and feeding the mf . Seems legit . Then he started taking my jungle so i can't carry his sorry ass
Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wmerc on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Xplosive wrote:Then he started taking my jungle so i can't carry his sorry ass

Meh there's nowhere near enough gold in the jungle for Yi to get carry-mode fed on. You gotta either be that douchebag who always farmpushes your lane like tomorrow wasn't a thing when you're dead in between jungling, or that other one who got all the movement speed masteries and quints and is everywhere on the map stealing all the kil... ahem, racking assists, split-pushing, and generally being completely useless until 30 minutes into the game which is when you get strong enough to maybe pose a challenge to somebody before getting blown up, but will probably still do little other than split-pushing.

At least that's what jungling Yi feels to me nowadays. Personally I prefer Tryndamere more because his main sustain skill is also his main damage and he therefore doesn't really sacrifice any of it to get some durability. He's also better at dueling and in the worst case scenario can just pack a cleanse and keep being a challenge to somebody even after he got blown up (technically). I wonder how fast will Yi be in the new jungle.

wmerc
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:35 pm

I hate the fact that in 99% games,there's a Slutarina in the middle lane,or sometimes even two of them. I do realize that "she is the best right now",but this is getting old already. And ganking her is so annoying early on,Shunpo and Flash combo gets her out of pretty much everything. She's also hard to stop when she gets fed due to her passive and spell spammage. Nerfs coming soon probably.
Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:25 pm

I found a rather interesting guide some time ago for ap casters/ad carries that can farm well (like Morgana, my main) to get high tier items faster. You basically get gp5 runes (seals AND quints), gold masteries, and build gp15 items in game. Sure you do lose some defensive/offensive stats, but it is worth it as long as you get the items and as long as you farm safely and dont feed hard enough to where the ambient gold is now useless.

The total about of gp5 is 22.25 iirc. So every 20 seconds you have about 100 gold (not counting kills and cs).

I'll post some numbers from games on a later date when I manage to get all the seals. Even when I am somewhat incomplete with the runes I am noticing a major difference.

Also Tanky Morgana*....
It works Smile

*Got full build at ~35 minutes. Originally the GA was Locket, but I realized it sucked and traded it away quickly.
Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wmerc on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:02 pm

That would work in some cases but it has pretty big flaws. Most champions that can farm well rather want to clear the enemy wave and then go gank top or bot. Needless to say that would be considerably less effective if your stats weren't up to par! This issue is made even worse if the enemy mid is a farming champion and he similarly clears his wave and then goes ganking, therefore applying pressure you aren't able to and gimping your other lanes (or worse, getting ahead of you via kills or assists). You won't be able to follow them and counter gank due to having played passive all game and being weaker than them and you can't push much because they're equally good farmers and (presumably) didn't just leave in a hurry without clearing before. Pretty much all you can do is maybe get some jungle creeps. And then you'd also have a harder time vs champions with good poke or assassins but I guess that kind of varies depending on who you are and so on.

The strategy sounds pretty much legit as long as you're consistently better than your opponent and don't actually fall behind due to it, but you're essentially betting on them not capitalizing on your early game weakness. It's a lot like playing Shaco because you do better the worse your enemies are, but how good you are stops mattering nearly as much. Very Happy

wmerc
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Botnik on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:42 pm

What do you guys think about S3? I think it's sooo awesome Very Happy. I played on PBE a few times and tried things out, only think I dont like is how youre forced to take the stupid machete when youre jungling, but you do get a multitude of items to build it into so I guess its cool. I love how Riot made supporting so much more fun and easier. First of all, you get more gold. Secondly, you get awesome new items and masteries that make your play style more active (for example the mastery that gives you gold on hit). And lastly, warding and buying pots is much less wasteful because of Sightstone and that one rechargeable potion.
Dont get me started on AP carries... oh god.
Botnik
Hellcat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum