League of Legends

Page 5 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post by wmerc on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:55 am

Well adopting an active playstyle while supporting was always the better choice unless you were already behind, but now they're adding a lot of things that encourage it (Kage's gp5 upgrade, removal of HoG, passives, etc) instead of passive play. If anything, I think supporting has become even more difficult, because both you and the enemy support have way more options and countering them will become more important. It's basically a new role to learn. It'll be way more fun, but definitely not easier.

As for the changes I'm really curious about the viability of melee AD carries, and bruisers, seeing how resistances got more expensive while AD is (somewhat) cheaper.

wmerc
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roflknife on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:05 am

Roflknife
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquise on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm

LOL HON SUX go play real MOBA
Marquise
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:00 am

So now my outdated video card is derping out on the new LoL UI. I get severe graphical errors when shopping/looking at the scoreboard that winds up covering the entire screen.
Great, now I am cursed to be unable to play any MOBA due to the same damn outdated video card. /rant
Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:06 am

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 am

Well, I guess I won't be playing MXL for a while again.

Highlights of my games today: 19/5/14 as Eve, 12/1/5 as MF Very Happy
archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Highlights of my recent Nunu + Liandry's Torment games:
9/2/11 blindpick top, started from doran ring, literally shat onto susan (lol) and their junglewick. Went full retard, dived their fed brand twice, hence two deaths. We won with surrender@20.
3/3/10 ranked top, started from doran's ring too, literally shat onto design (two puns in one post is too much), but we managed to stall it with shitty teamfights. Still won with surrender.
3/8/17 blindpick bot with vayne vs blitz + vayne. Guess what dudes, started from doran's ring, and another guess what, literally shat onto dat botlane yet again. But here comes 10/0 Panty from toplane, and we slowly, but steadily drop the game.

You should definitely try semicarry Nunu with new OP mask. It works great.

Also hello everyone.
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:04 pm

I think I'll doublepost it, since it's on different topic.
Guys. The new Pickpocket mastery is (mostly) a noobtrap. I never saw a successful Pickpocketeer. The only support who can abuse it on any matchup is freaking Lulu, yet even she's not safe. Every other ranged support lost the trade when trying to harass me or my carry.
I think Lux and Zyra are quite safe too, but they are so squishy they can still be easily killed despite their powerful snares.
Anyway, the gold gain is crappy, and it puts you in great danger. If you pick it - try not to abuse it for sake of your safety. Just go with the flow, play as if you never had it.

What? Melee supports? Taric, Leona, Nunu, everyone 0/30/0 with no regret. Turret-tanking gave my team more kills than a hundred gold I'd earn otherwise. I do miss a cookie and a miniward, but I gain much more than I lose.
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Triplepost, because why edit?
Nami is crap tier midlaner. Don't even try. You will be gimped in the end, and even Malady, Lichbane and DFG wouldn't save you.
As a support, she's better be built into straight rweq. No qs at first level unless you invade or get invaded. They are very difficult to land in laning phase, so pick one @ 4 and proceed with picking w first and maxing it first too.
If you got hypercarry driven by hyperplayer, you can max e, but it would be worse overall. W is best poking ability, plus it heals for great amount.
It eats your mana like full cdr cho'gath eats your face, but you can pick Mikael's after your gp5 and sightstone.

Eleisa's is crap. Xyph admitted it. He also admitted that it was intended to make this item a bit stupid, because it's a new mechanic.

Also people stack Black Cleavers on AD bruisers all day every day. You should get it too. Garen with Sunfire, BoS+Alacrity and 4 BCs is spinning machine of death.
%armor shred doesn't stack higher than 30%, but it applies much faster. And flat armor shred does stack, as do other stats.
Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ki on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Anyone try AP xin zhao?
Surprisingly not too bad.
Ki
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down