League of Legends

Page 41 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post by Asteroth on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:05 pm

i did try her the other day. She's so strong and does a tremendous amount of AOE damage if unchecked (plus she can go into backlines very well), but she's made of glass and teams usually focus her down when they realize that. I was ripping through the other team early-mid game with her, but eventually they caught on to my power. By that point i had "taken" a lot of gold from my teammates and we weren't strong enough to win.

I've also not gotten a solid build down with her. Like nidalee, she needs a mana item to be effective (or she runs out way too fast). Nidalee can stack a tear super fast, but not diana. Maybe RoA after magus enchantment is the way to go, but then you delay zhonya's and/or nashors.

EDIT: and really, diana is only a 'for fun' pick IMO. Sure she can do well and carry, but in general other champions can do her job better. In the jungle, fiddle and nidalee are superior. In lanes, akali > diana for assassin potential. And any number of champions are better at wave clear, like xerath/orianna/ziggs. I think even TF has more map presence than Diana does.

EDIT2: reading stuff online about her, she seems to counter melee champs quite well (fizz and kass apparently). But that's her as a laner.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:42 am

seju freelo nn diana

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:45 pm

shto?

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:49 pm

aye

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:49 pm

all hail sejuani.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:28 am

U suck Frytas :p

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:28 am

i think i pretty much rq this fucking game. zero enjoyability, even if i win its just like pure stomp game or i have to rape my ass to pieces while carrying 4 autistic animals on my neck.  i guess its bad for my health to play popular multyplayer games- way to many imbicils are playing it and making average skill level way too shitty. also only true cocksucker can enjoy current meta right now, nothing but cancer faggot picks. all ranged, all safe, teleport only top, damn pathetic. also i really like this cool concept of that wonderful lane where im forced to take 5 cocks in mouth every time i want to lasthit, but hey, its all ok, who the fuck needs melee characters, lets just better apc mid top and supp. such amount of playable champs. great.
bth its even funny how i kept playing all that time while i got only negative emotions back, whats the point of that Facepalm

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:08 am

well we can certainly see your negative emotions 

for what it's worth, this is why i reiterated often how surprised i was you kept playing the same champ/position. I rotate all 5 roles and lots of champions for diversity and sanity. it's more fun that way

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:18 am

im not playing same champion. playing on all 5 roles will make equally suck at them, not less or more.
also thats prolly my problem but for me winning is fun, losing not. also understanding how much time you wasted after you get demoted is pretty much equal to playing hc.

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:21 am

League is not a "fun" game, it's a competitive one. If you're one of those people who enjoy that, then League/DotA/HoN/HotS/et al are good games for you. I much prefer cooperative games, but in a game like League, you aren't really rewarded for playing cooperatively. I've heard the game is infinitely better if you can find two to four people you can queue with and get on Skype and talk, but solo-queue is seriously balls-AIDS-cancer-shit.

I actually had to quit League because it was turning me into a big asshole. Like, even my friends and family noticed that I was a huge dick. Turns out, it was League- the game so bad it was even toxic for me in real life. I think some people can actually play and enjoy League, but I'm not one of those people- and if you aren't either, don't give the game a second thought and quit. You have better things to do with your time and your sanity.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum