League of Legends

Page 6 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post by Wazuzu on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Semi-AP Xin stomped us today. He wasn't following the canon, but still was annoying. SV, Nashor's, Malady, can't recall his items. He was too annoying. And we had 1 autistic mid and 1 retarded bot in our team, so we fed him.

Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Yes, this canon.

Also, how you get this fancy -1 cookie?

Also wth is cookie.

I've seen a game with AP Nami today that wasn't failed from start. But it flown so badly that Poppy carried it.

Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:20 pm

You can give/take a cookie form someone once a day by clicking the + or - button on the right side of the post. You cannot actually get a cookie from taking it from someone, you are just "downvoting" them in a sense. You only get cookies if someone gives them to you.

Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 am

I wished it more like in LoL forum where it more toward downvoting un-relevant post.
Here..... it is serious businezz.

Hmm, when i heard nami, i thought theme was the sea (umi = sea, yami = darkness, nami = girl in one piece, namida = tears)
Turn to be water + sea-related, funny.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Nami - wave in Japonish.
You can guess that Tsu means Big&sweet-lovin'

My theorycrafts about ap carry Singed and roa-stacking Singed were good. My theorycraft about Liandry Nunu was extreme success.
My next theorycraft is about midlane gp that runs oldschool critrunes and rushes Statikk, then goes for IE and TF. Just imagine, you go back to the lane after your first recall, run back and forth a bit, and then discharge your critical parrrley into your enemy's face with 200 bonus damage from shiv.
Wtfboom.flv

Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:40 pm

@Wazuzu wrote:Also, how you get this fancy -1 cookie?
I don't even know. ;< Though I heard that there's a ninja clan that is known for stealing cookies.

(There are cookies in the bag)

I found jungle Darius to be pretty damn strong in the new jungle. I think it's the passive; his clear speed is good,his ganks are decent,I only wish less people used flash because it annoys the shit out of me when 3 ganks in a row are ruined because someone just barely flashed out of my pull range.

This new item which is built from Tiamat,I think it was called Ravenous Hydra,is pretty damn strong on Darius. You pull them,Q,use the active,W and everyone's hurt pretty bad just from this one combo. Then it's the job for your teammates to either finish them off,or set them up for your ults. Very Happy

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ki on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm

They nerf BC in PBE(I'm sure everyone knows). Stack them and have fun while you can because they are butchering this item badly.

Ki
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Botnik on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:59 pm

@Wazuzu wrote:Nami - wave in Japonish.
You can guess that Tsu means Big&sweet-lovin'

My theorycrafts about ap carry Singed and roa-stacking Singed were good. My theorycraft about Liandry Nunu was extreme success.
My next theorycraft is about midlane gp that runs oldschool critrunes and rushes Statikk, then goes for IE and TF. Just imagine, you go back to the lane after your first recall, run back and forth a bit, and then discharge your critical parrrley into your enemy's face with 200 bonus damage from shiv.
Wtfboom.flv

^ Going to try out this build brb.

By the way I've been having A LOT of fun with ww in the new jungle. With the new spirit stone items he has great mana regen, and with the Blade of the Ruined King, you pretty much never die. Loving new season Smile

Botnik
Hellcat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazuzu on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:00 am

Tried some unorthodox (and some orthodox) junglers in a custom game. Some are worth mentioning.
Karma gets 4 solo by 4:20 with full hp, 21 armor 26 ap runepage and 0/11/19 mastery page to start off with Cookie, Machete and Flask. Now I wait for Guinsoo to break her.
Gragas with flat ad reds, armor yellows, movespeed quints and same runepage (though I could take 9/21/0, since it's Gragas) goes weqw or wqew (no difference, bigger damage of barrel is compensated by slower cast time, and dash helps crossing jungle faster [and safer in real game]).
Gankplank is not that good. Slower than both Gras and Karma, he gets it slow without the pull.
I extremely failed with Amumu. By the time I am getting 4 and picking bandage toss, my health is between 2 to 3 bars. Yes, his ganks are much better than Karma's, but he sucks at sustaining so hard.

Also guys, I watched a couple of games (including Frytas on Hecarim).
And wow. I've never seen such shitty pulls. When I'm playing, I'm not afraid to come to opposite side buff (blue blue and purple red for botlane) to help jungler with easier jungling. Why the hell that lux popped her aoe thingy without even exploding her passive on golem? Why this fizz does one autoattack and leaves before he takes any damage at all? Most people seem to skip the thing, that jungle has changed. And then, here comes enemy jungler, fbs you and steals your buff.

Also, to the hell jungle changes. Most people still start with boots. That's so bad. Yes, I know that some midlaners like Anivia still need that little bit of mobility, but starting boots on ad carry? starting boots on toplane? Jungle boots wtf?

Wazuzu
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum