Short Questions Thread

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Asteroth on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:42 pm

@demon-storm wrote:2. Regarding Brachyceran's Lair uberlevel, how much kill speed exactly do I need to actually go through level 2? On my bow druid, except the high amount of defense and life goodberries provide, all I HAVE is kill speed. Those sand maggots will only die from 6-7 nova shots MELEE range. It seems a bit extreme to me, considering that there are a lot more monsters, not even considering those eggs. Level 1 is easy to go through. Lets say I rush to level 3 somehow, but there's no chance in the world I could kill those monsters AND avoid the ghost worms, could I? At least, not as a bow druid in my vision.
Why does it even say it is 'extremely hard' when it is easier than Duncraig (I farm Duncraig with no problems) that is labelled as impossible?

A single char (bow druid for example) may not be able to do all ubers.
You would need several different characters/builds (elemental druid for example) to do every uberquest.

Also, as mentioned above, you're probably not playing on the newest version of the game. Duncraig used to be much easier, but now it's properly "Impossible"

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by demon-storm on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:42 pm

I corrected myself. I wanted to say harder Sad Duncraig is quite easy... Still looking for some info on kabraxis... I may create another caster for brachy though cause poison druid doesn't appeal me. I might actually give it a try if I get decent items.

I agree, the map cuts where used to be passes. It saddens me that laughing ghost is a predetermined distance skill. I can't use it to kill zombies through the walls that are too wide. It sounds cheesy indeed, but amazon can do that with her 1st skill and even more ubers (or at least do them much easier) with the invulnerable spirit of vengeance.

Can anyone tell me why kabraxis summons monsters like a crackhead if there are summons near him? The mechanics of this boss are quite unknown for me...

demon-storm
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Every time he kills a minion (or your toon) he will summon a group of monsters; they are nothing but glass but if they make you stand at the same position for a short period of time which is always a bad thing when facing Kabraxis, they could create you problems.

I still haven´t tried Kabraxis with a bow druid (at this moment I was leveling up one, but he is still too far to being able to face that fight) so not 100% sure, but if that build works more or less like a bowzon on that uber you shouldn´t have too much problems on that fight: just keep running in circles while you spam like mad your attacks and those skeletons constantly summoned by Kabraxis will be your best allies in both things: they will make your procs be released constantly, and also they will take care of keeping you alive (LAEK, life leech or whatever strategy you were using on your toon).

Also, I don´t find any need to use a -magical damage gear, as balefire is hilariously easy to dodge manually while you are running in circles around him (I would use that slot to increase your damage even more to make the fight take less time)...in any case, yeah, you were guessing right: it isn´t a good idea to stand next to him as it won´t take too much time for him to cast broadside (so your toon wouldn´t last too much there).

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by demon-storm on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Yes, they proc my crucify like crazy, but the boss doesn't seem to take damage from those procs. I am more than sure he gets hit though. My main question is how does he heal?

demon-storm
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:41 pm

I never heard of him healing nor experienced it. My advice if you wanna kill him easily go rainbow damage, get some frw and craft a tantrum bow with knife throw or arrow on striking...if you wanna tank him easily you need life (not a problem for druids) and spiritwalkers since they provide high magic resist. Hf...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Basha on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:14 am

Tried searching for a bit, couldn't find anything...

Anyone got any tips for a Javazon trying to pwn Dest. Ancients? I'm so close to Baal >,<

Quick recap of my stuff: Herfjotur Sacred Jav (16k dmg ricochet with reanimate, 12k without), Jitan's, Geglash's Dusters (cuz I have like 10 pairs of it, yet no Demonic Touch), Lionpaw, Deadfall, Lily as her helm (I thought Circlets were amazon helms, go figure, but I love the +1 LOS/+2 skills, still need to find sacred Einherjar)
Of course she's using VoJ, i don't think i'm switching this one out.

Not using EF, still getting owned in 3-4 hits. We can take this to PM if needed.

Basha
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:23 am

Use enfilade to kill them, and use spellbind

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:16 am

Replace your gloves/boots with ZOMG abandoned craft until you get DT/Lifecrusher as it can really help in getting max block/FHR/FBR.

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:24 am

SoV + Fairy ring = gg Ancients (get -100 fire res or at least 70). For baal respec back to curare and use 1 pt spellbind.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by demon-storm on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 am

Can anyone tell me if enemies can have 2 curses on them at the same time? From my observation, it seems like they can't.

demon-storm
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum