Short Questions Thread

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by grimjerk on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:21 pm

@manafire wrote:
@grimjerk wrote:Can anyone give me a quick list of the skills that were replaced?

I don't think any skills were replaced. Some skills were reworked (Dragonform, form example, has a nova that behaves quite differently now), others buffed or debuffed (Cluster Mine and Lava Pit, as examples, do more damage now).

Each class gets 5 new skills. The skill trees may have been rearranged slightly to accommodate themes (the assassin's trees were redesigned the most extensively). Some of these skills are not very intuitive (Magnetic Field, Rotting Flesh, Windform, et al...), but then again each class has 35 skills now - not every skill needs to be a point-and-click homing nova.

But yeah, to reiterate, I don't think any skills were actually replaced. Hope that helped!

---

@above, cube any magic (blue) item (excepting jewellery) with 1 Victim's Heart and 1 Meditation Candle (purchased from any magic vendor, like Akara in Act 1).

EDIT: ninja'd goddamnit ^_^

Holy wow. I thought we had already hit a hardcoded limit for the number of skill possible in the trees. Sweet. Can't wait to pick up my replacement gaming box.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:27 pm

@stoqnbg wrote:so i can put alot of resist on that item Very Happy i saw somewhere in the screenshot section a boots with 150% resist Very Happy i wanna make atleast with 80-100 Smile

look at the post, if you do what has been explained to you
you get a lvl 0 item so you have even 60x mo space

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoqnbg on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:30 pm

thanks Smile

stoqnbg
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc_Razer on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:50 pm

or use a T6 leather gloves/boots honorific them, put one of each amber, onyx, bloodstone and turquiose, for +20 all res and +2 max res
and still have plenty of MO room

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:00 pm

^^That.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffith on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Hey guys

LF suggestions of oSkills for my Unholy caster Din. Avalanche is cool but aiming is annoying!!! Razz

My character is based on Basstomouth's guide.

Griffith
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Why not play with Mind flay? Its an extremely good skill and arguably best for heroics too. Arguments that you lose out on points in passives are bs as Superbeast goes down to 2% damage per point quite fast and smaxing stormlord for dmg is not effective and not necessary as you can one shot everything anyways.

Anyways some oSkills I've tried that I like: Cataclysm - strong but you need a sha'ad to get it; hailstorm -extremely strong single target; Devouring cloud - strong skill and you are getting -100% psn res for SoD anyways. Static lance is also good, but I doubt I would use a lightning spell ahead of Mind flay.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffith on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Thanks for the fast answer!

The reason is that I'm new to the game lol I saw his LW superbeast farming Ubers and Chrysaor and I thought: "Wow, now I can finally get some hard charms/Easy SUs". But I can try using MF/Slayer ofc!

Anyway, I'm still learning mod's mechanics and etc.. So another stupid question!

Numbers I should aim for:

%(insert element here) spell dmg.
% spell dmg.
% EFS dmg.

Griffith
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:33 pm

If you are new to the mod its even a bigger reason to play with the pally's own skills. Just to get used to the character, his buffs & strengths and weaknesses. I started an unholy caster this ladder reset with Mind flay and I already crushed 95% of all ubers solo and without much effort. Its an extremely strong build.

Stuff to aim for: -100% enemy res in main skill (e.g. -100% light res for mind flay / -170% at least for heroic bosses). -100% psn res for Simphony of destruction. Then stack as much spell damage for your main skill while maintaining at least 100%fhr and 3fpa cast animation on Superbeast (86% fast cast speed I believe).  Chest armour should be MO'd for enhanced defence as a first priority and life on kill on weapon is nice if you have left over space. I personally go half vit half energy for stats its a nice combination of damage & life.

Edit: Skills for a Mind Flay build if you want it: smax Mindflay & Tainted blood. 20 points slayer for 4 beams. 5pts in rapture (I'm lazy) and 1pt in all other holy influence skills. Enough points in blessed life to reach 50% dr. With upgraded class charm & TA trophy you can put 14 here. 1pt Divine apparition & enough points in Superbeast up to the point where it gives only 2% spell dmg ( I have 13 here with lots of charms but its not a big deal honestly). Rest into stormlord; early game you max this to enable you to wear the heaviest base items for defence.

Last edited by suchbalance on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicious on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Does Shunpo oskill still exist? Can't find it in the Documentation.

Valicious
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum