how to kill destruction baal?? Whipping

muathulanh
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by GoDLloyD on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:47 pm

@muathulanh wrote:how to kill destruction baal?? Whipping

I wouldn't recommend killing him, unless you want to get into the cow level for farming purposes or kill MarcoNecroX secret boss.
Baal has a Heroic Shield on Destruction, so basically you just smack him and hope for a resistance to drop until he dies.
+ try to get -199% Enemy resistances.

GoDLloyD
Quill Bear

TGGood 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:57 pm

@muathulanh wrote:how to kill destruction baal?? Whipping

Also avoid using reanimates/summons/totems and never try to kill DBaal if more than 5 shardspawns are summoned.

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 pm

@Quirinus wrote:
@grimjerk wrote:Hey guys, finally have a windows box to install on and get back to playing. Quick question, it has Vista on it, and I seem to remember having trouble getting D2 to run under vista in the past. Any tips?

Note, it is a Core2 Duo and I do not have the 64 bit version of XP.

burn it at a stake

win7>xp>vista

well, it's kinda hard to help when you've not even run into problems yet. XD

Lol, that's like saying

AIDS > The Plague > Ebola

Yeah, I know it is not optimal but I haven't bought a MS OS in over 30 years and I am not about to start now. If I had the 64 bit version of XP I would run it. I have run 32 XP on Core2's before and they end up running like dog shit so I am kind of stuck.

I will report problems as I experience them, I just dimly remember having Vista/LOD issues in the past and thought it might be a known quantity.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jayd on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello,
wonder why rapture 0 skill is  so bad, is it intendend to be on such low duration? i know for fact that u gotta skill it for duration
but seems kinda silly when there zon items that got rapture 0 skills
got it on lvl 28 and it doesnt matter if lvl 1 or 100 its always 10 sek. wich makes it useless :/

just found demonics arch, thought cool for prefbuff than i noticd oh dang nvm.

jayd
Shredder

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:36 pm

@GoDLloyD wrote:
I played a traprat once, with max crushing blow (elfin weapons + rainbow PGems) and good AS, he wrecks a lot of mobs easily, but I am quite uncomfortable with many ubers yet and tend to farm K3KBA a lot and since you cannot aim with the traprat and can't snipe the totems, it's why I didn't pick this.

I have been thinking of an unholy pala caster, but I wasn't entirely sure (I went neutral with apocalypse usually, but the RW for cataclysm is really expensive imo)

I am going with the melee necro, since I already have one at level 120, dest act IV

The unholy caster pala looks really nice. I have made a summon necro until level 32 (I know thats not much^^), but I found it annoying to re-summon my summons the whole time, they keep dying a lot ^^ . So either I keep going with my necro or I'll make that funny unholy caster pala Very Happy

Last edited by Afura on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ControlledAnger on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:23 pm

@gg2 wrote:@ControlledAnger those rings and jewels are hacked items.

thanks

this is what i expected.

another question.
Me and a friend are playing on tcp/ip and he has downloaded d2 1.13c and plugy 10.00, when he tries to play through plugy he gets an error
library memory check failed error.

Anyone have any ideas?

ControlledAnger
Steelfur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:28 pm

@ControlledAnger wrote:
another question.
Me and a friend are playing on tcp/ip and he has downloaded d2 1.13c and plugy 10.00, when he tries to play through plugy he gets an error
Anyone have any ideas?

I had the same failure, but long time ago. If I remember it was a version problem. You and your friend are using the same patch version? There is also one patch version which Plugy can't handle, so you have to downgrade to an older patch, but don't remember anymore to which patch version you have to downgrade.

Last edited by Afura on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ControlledAnger on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:33 pm

@Afura wrote:
@ControlledAnger wrote:
@gg2 wrote:@ControlledAnger those rings and jewels are hacked items.

thanks

this is what i expected.

another question.

Anyone have any ideas?

I had the same failure, but long time ago. If I remember it was a version problem. You and your friend are using the same patch version? There is also one patch version which Plugy can't handle, so you have to downgrade to an older patch, but don't remember to which patch version you have to downgrade.

See this is where im a bit confused, I was under the impression I was running 1.13c (and im still pretty sure I am) but under the version txt file it says that the update "failed", and his says passed. That's the only differences in our d2 files, is that txt file saying that. Is there another way to see what version im running? I know its at least 1.13 from the splash screen.

and 1.13d is apparently the patch it doesn't apply to atm, which i made sure he didn't download.

ControlledAnger
Steelfur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Hmmm the only way to see it that I know is the start menu (where you can see single player, other mulitplayer and so on), left at the bottom. Otherwise you can download the tool "version changer" for diablo, with this tool you can down- or upgrade to any version of the game you want. So at least, you can be sure to have the right version.

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum