Need advice on MarcoNecroX boss

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Need advice on MarcoNecroX boss

Post by Wotan on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:06 am

@Ben- wrote:
@romanN1 wrote:Can you confirm it by showing us Bangarang? Smile

no
You mean from the guy who started playing the mod this ladder and claims that SoV is better for Javazon, cause and I quote: "Sov gives more damage to fairy ring, and life, and minions". Rolling Eyes

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:07 am

No posts containing "xD" can be trusted

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:27 am

-D--|-\    |\
-D--|--|--| }-
-D--|-/    |/

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sg7 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:29 pm

last time before to give up playing IV we did it on p2 less than 10min
kraken stance -200 elr barb  and support(buffer) pal Happy Upside Down
i cant remember the equip gear atm
also i have posted it on forum event if i dont wrong Smile

sg7
Djinn

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:20 pm

sg7 we appreciate your contribution but this is about soloing him Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:48 am

@Sexen wrote:If you craft 29 good jewels in 1-2 hours you hax or have 29 mediocre jewels. Ask tqer how long it took to make me like 15 good jewels. I'm not sure but I recently reverted to an old patch and crafted 100 slow jewels with the d2 clicker and got like 5 usable ones.

@romanN1 wrote:Dunno what to say...it's all luck dependent and where do you start from...Starting from 0 (almost, I had a shit ton of arcane crystals) It took me like an hour to make the necessary number of jewels for the sorc elemental set...

As my case was mentioned, here you are:

I started from this point: 10 pages of the shared vault filled with ilevel99 unique jewels (i.e.: 1000 unique jewels) and the corresponding 10 pages of arcane crystals to craft them.

On the other hand, two important things have to be taken into account, that can explain why the process takes more in my case:

-I do it in a completely manual way (no D2clicker or any other tool that could accelerate the process).
-As crafting was something I wasn´t used to do since a lot of time ago (I spend the last years, from 2006 onward playing Titan Quest like mad, where you don´t craft at all), and I must confess it isn´t something that I like to do, what I do is to eventually make some mass crafting process per type (basically, when I see that there are quite a lot of pages of the vault filled with jewels) for all my toons that are going to use that type of runes (zod, ber, etc...).
This way the process of crafting seems more rewarded to me,as more or less this way 1 out of 5 crafted runes is useful for any of my toons, but on the other hand I waste a lot of time there "lucky oiling" more jewels, grouping them by type (6% fire/cold/light etc...for example in the case of zod crafted jewels) on the vault, etc....

In any case, yeah, I would agree with Sexen: to get really good crafting jewels takes a lot of time, so IMO it is something that has to be done in "different stages": I mean, just like you use an early, a mid, an an end game gear, I do the same for what concerns to the crafted jewels that are used on my toons: on a first stage I use on them the first thing that toon gets by his own ways (and even runes/gems when I feel too lazy), and later I keep on polishing what I am using on my sockets; otherwise, if you want to get your "end game jewels" at once, the crafting process can be very frustating due to all the time that you should invest there.

....in any case, that doesn´t make any difference with the rest of the gear: just like my first char, a light+ice sorc, didn´t get an Armor of the Old Religion the first time she entered Dunc so before she had to look for an easy to find alternative; her sockets weren´t filled by "+6% to cold, +2% energy, +50 to life" jewels form the very beggining,  but at that stage a "+4% light/cold, an a flat bonus of life" jewel could look good enough to me.

@mahitovec wrote:4 rolls per jewel not too much?

No, in fact I have get really good jewels even on the fifth roll

(And sorry, for the offtopic reply).

Last edited by TQer on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Regarding MNX Boss what's your opinion TQ?

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:13 pm

That´s why my reply was a completely offtopic one, lol !!!!!:

I still don´t have any oppinion at all regarding MarcoNecro, because I haven´t face that Uber so far: I began playing Ultimative 10 months ago, and I still haven´t find time to face all Ubers as the vast majority of my time has been spent trying different builds (20 toons so far, and more to come).

But as the last page of the thread was dedicated to crafting questions, and as I have spend this last week crafting like mad, and especially because my case was mentioned on a previous reply; I wanted to share my brief experience when crafting (....and @ Sexen: and sorry for not having talked to you before, but I´ve been quite busy this weekend...I think I have already all what you need)

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Hmmm see my ISO please if you say you are a crafter Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:19 pm

@romanN1 wrote:Hmmm see my ISO please if you say you are a crafter Very Happy.

Lol!!!!!!

Well, this is going from "Offtopic" to "Offtopicest".....mmmm. Just to emphasize something I have said on my previous reply that might have remained unnoticed due to my awkward english:

@TQer wrote:.
-As crafting was something I wasn´t used to do since a lot of time ago (I spend the last years, from 2006 onward playing Titan Quest like mad, where you don´t craft at all), and I must confess it isn´t something that I like to do

But yeah, looking at your ISO I think I have at least 3 things of the ones you are looking for (I can´t confirm right now because I´m at work....not necessarily "working", but "at work" after all Very Happy ).

The problem for me is that I have just done a couple of exchanges a few days ago, and I would like to be away from trades during a period because I prefer to see how my toons "grow" little by little rather that "overequip" them on a short period of time, as I do believe that this way I would enjoy more the mod; but sure, on a later moment I will keep an eye on your ISO.

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum