Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Recommend a game!

Post by Splift on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:42 am

Name : Farcry 3
Genre : FPS with sandbox elements
Other similar game : ?
Things you interested :tons of random and awesome unscripted situations
Short summary : Think FPS GTA in some 3rd world jungle and you begin to get an idea. Tons of unlockables, collectibles, mini games, different vehicles, claim territory, fitting storyline that sets the insane mood of the game perfectly. The game is extremely graphic and brutal.
Splift
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:36 am

@Splift wrote:Name : Farcry 3
Short summary : Think FPS GTA in some 3rd world jungle and you begin to get an idea. Tons of unlockables, collectibles, mini games, different vehicles, claim territory, fitting storyline that sets the insane mood of the game perfectly. The game is extremely graphic and brutal.
Didn't try farcry 3 yet, I hope it doesn't suck as farcry 2 was :S
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Name : Mirror's Edge
Genre : FPP, "running game"
Other similar game : i think there isn't
Things you interested :
Short summary : Ok, it's quite a good game. It's very different than other games you've play. It's all about run, and "Parkour" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour). It's also competitive game, so you'll be facing with other players on multi.
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splift on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:
@Splift wrote:Name : Farcry 3
Didn't try farcry 3 yet, I hope it doesn't suck as farcry 2 was :S
Never played farcry 2, but based on what I read from it 3 is bounds and leaps better with a lot of the annoying stuff like infinite spawning unavoidable enemys fixed/balanced.
Splift
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Alrighty...Time for me to try and..."recommend":

Name : Thief - Deadly Shadows
Genre : "Hardcore" Stealth
Other similar game/s : I had something in my mind but not sure what... but the other thief series are similar (didn't play the first one tho.. and didn't know how to play the second but I tried Razz )
Things to get you interested : Hmm I guess the difficulty... You have brightness meter, you must steal at least some percent of the loot in every mission (the percent depends on what difficulty you selected)..etc?
Short Summary : Well lets first face the fact that you must HIDE, its not skyrim stealth, nor assassin's creed, where if you are seen you can go beat everyone's asses. No. You either use something to escape, either somehow fight in melee (good luck) or die... You have a little less health than every other guard/mob, and less damage... Well I talked too much for a "short" summary but I will continue: you are the master thief, never caught and rarely seen, and your mission is to breach to..castles....tunnels...churches Razz etc and steal as much loot as you can. It seems like at first you just do your "business" but later you discover that you must face greater evils and save the world...dunno what else to say...
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum