XV Bugs&Feedback

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XV Bugs&Feedback

Post by Quirinus on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 am

more MO string stuff (the string on the MO doesn't match the property string when applied):
MO string --> new MO string that matches the property string on the item

Regenerate Mana 4% --> Regenerate Mana +4%
+1% Experience Gained --> +1% to Experience Gained
1% Chance to cast Level 3 Celerity on Attack --> 1% Chance to cast Level 3 Celerity on Melee Attack
1% Chance to cast Level 6 Crucify on Attack --> 1% Chance to cast Level 6 Crucify on Melee Attack
1% Chance to cast Level 3 Miasma on Attack --> 1% Chance to cast Level 3 Miasma on Melee Attack
1% Chance to cast Level 4 Spike Nova on Attack --> 1% Chance to cast Level 4 Spike Nova on Melee Attack
+4 to Life when Struck --> +4 Life when Struck by an Enemy
1% Uninterruptable Attack --> 1% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
+6 to Mana when Struck --> +6 Mana when Struck by an Enemy
3% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration --> +3% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
Regenerate Life --> Replenish Life

UMOs:
Regenerate Life --> Replenish Life (Periapt of Life and Relic of Yaerius)
1% Chance to cast level 13 Dire Charm on Attack --> 1% Chance to cast level 13 Dire Charm on Melee Attack (Apple of Discord)
1% Chance to cast level 14 Frozen Soul on Attack --> 1% Chance to cast level 14 Frozen Soul on Melee Attack (Eye of Malic)
1% Chance to cast level 14 Bloodstar on Attack --> 1% Chance to cast level 14 Bloodstar on Melee Attack (Eye of Malic)
+5 to Life after Each Kill --> +5 Life after Each Kill (Relic of Yaerius)
+5% Bonus to Summoned Minion Attack Rating --> 5% Bonus to Summoned Minion Attack Rating (Kara's Trinket, it should either be changed here on the UMO, or for more consistency change the property to have a + at the start, like the rest of the minion properties)
Stun Attack --> Adds Stun Attack: 0.2 seconds (Nagapearl, either change it to be like that here, or change the ordinary MO to 'Stun Attack' instead, for consistency)
+4% Increased Healing Rate from Apples & Regenerate Life +50 --> Replenish Life +54 (Periapt of Life, as noted in my post above)
+5% Bonus to Buff/Debuff/Cold Skill Duration --> 5% Bonus to Buff/Debuff/Cold Skill Duration (Solitude)
2% Bonus to Energy Factor --> +2% Bonus to Energy Factor (Auriel's Focus)
5% Chance to cast level 1 Detonate on Attack --> 5% Chance to cast level 1 Detonate on Melee Attack (Orb of Annihilation)

Eye of Malic UMO is missing a row with "misl,any" in cubemain.txt, currently you can't cube it with arrow quivers, etc. (the honorific row has that, it's just missing from the non-honorific one)

all tested on XIV, can't download XIV-b right now, sorry Q_Q
so if you made any changes XIV --> XIV-b, it will be different

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: XV Bugs&Feedback

Post by Quirinus on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:47 pm

- Laz's Set Weapon (bone wand) is missing dex-add, probably 25 25 25 (that's the numbers from the tower rush wand).

- ape set weapon has "str-add 51 51" instead of "str-add 51 51 51".
not sure if it matters, since I don't have the item to check, but since there's a lot of unique items with that number (param) missing (and they still have the property ingame), it might work.

- it would be wise to check if it really adds dmg or just the text in the case of the number missing from the param field of dex-add/str-add.

edit (not sure if these are intentional or not):
- War Axe SSSU has str-add numbers 76 instead of 51 like other 1h axes.
- Broad Axe SSSU has str-add numbers as 51 instead of 76 like other 2h axes.
- War Hammer SSSU has dex-add numbers 51 instead of 76 str-add like SU/SSU/TU was hammers.
edit... more:
- all your SSSU spears (Spear, Trident, Brandistock, Spetum, Pike) have 102 dex-add instead of 76 like su/ssu/tu.
- Maple Bow SSSU and Recurve Bow SSSU have 102 dex-add instead of 76 like other su/ssu/tu maple/recurve bows.
- Sacred Globe SSSU, Smoked Sphere SSSU and Clasped Orb SSSU have 25 dex-add instead of 51 like other su/ssu/tu Sacred Globes, Smoked Spheres and Clasped Orbs.
- done.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Hey I know its frowned upon but I could give you all the items Q since I already have them all and you could check them vs. the docs (like you already seem to be doing). I know the items would be safe with you and you wouldn't share the file with anyone. I don't know if you need them but seeing what you found so far makes me think there might be more. Let me know.

Disclaimer: I am only trying to help. I'm not trying to break any rules or start any problems.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:25 pm

I already have a shared stash for testing with like 99% of the items, but it's from like v7 or something, that's why some items are legacy and some new ones are missing, so I'd greatly appreciate a new shared stash.

You would have my gratitude. PM me.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Alright I'm on a phone but when I get home I'll send it over. I'm glad I can finally contribute something yay! Very Happy

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:16 am

Dunno how long it's been this way but the raven heart oskill from full cold set claims to drain life by 100%  in 30 seconds when in fact it doesn't drain any life. Tested with no rep life so it should have done something. The cold damage bonus works as intended.

I also still think ice bolt nova should be available on more than a cotw or 5 pieces of a full set.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:56 am

TU Cervelliere amazon helm (from giftbox) - proc says poison avatar but it seems to be balefire.

Xan
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:31 am

@Xan wrote:TU Cervelliere amazon helm (from giftbox) - proc says poison avatar but it seems to be balefire.

Proc says Venomous Spirit and it's actually Venomous Spirit Nope

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tencanek on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Bug(mby unfixable bcs its fault of D2 engine):

When i use black mass, during channeling graveyard punishers deal no damage, just passing through targets. Same goes for spells from elemental band ring - path of flames and nova charge. After end of channeling, spells work again.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum