Baka ring ?

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: XV Bugs&Feedback

Post by supernolanbeta on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:31 am

ok this is a real one. zons enflaide when right clicked (hold down) on an enemy zon walks up to enemy before firing, even if enflaide has more than enough range to hit the enemy from where she is. This never happened to me before. bug?

supernolanbeta
Fireblood

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 am

Always happened.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc_Razer on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:48 am

hold shift Smile

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:18 am

@supernolanbeta wrote:I made a sunstone of the elements, upgraded it with anya res scroll from hatred, gave sunstone to a different char, got another Anya res scroll from hatred, cubed it and it worked. 40% res all sunstone and still in hatred. Bug? Or will it still cap at 50%?
It was very tempting for me to keep it to myself and make a 300% res all sunstone you know.

marco, could you maybe the scroll different for each difficulty so only one from each difficulty can be subed, or make another item that drops from the superunique before anya that's different at each difficulty and needs to be cubed with the scroll & sunstone of the elements to gain the bonus for that difficulty? not sure if it's worth the effort.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:08 pm

i would say its not worth the effort because you can only get the scroll once per character per difficulty.

Changing the mod for something which cannot be achieved the regular way is really not needed

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaldon on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:59 pm

i'm not sure if someone reported that problem b4,i checked most of this thread,do any of you guys have a problem with LVL 1 Challenge ?  after i kill any of the priestess and cube the sunstone of fire/ice/thunder, nothing happens (it doesn't say upgraded) i'm still lvl 41 so it should work and i really can't progress through the game as i need to complete that challenge so fast reply would be appreaciated. Also i don't know if that's a bug or just something wrong with my game.
Thanks in Advance.

Last edited by Khaldon on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Khaldon
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:02 pm

@Khaldon wrote:i'm not sure if someone reported that problem b4,i checked most of this thread,do any of you guys have a problem with LVL 1 Challenge ?  after i kill any of the priestess and cube the sunstone of fire/ice/thunder, nothing happens (it doesn't say upgraded) i'm still lvl 43 so it should work and i really can't progress through the game as i need to complete that challenge so fast reply would be appreaciated. Also i don't know if that's a bug or just something wrong with my game.
Thanks in Advance.

Ehmmm didn't you need to cube it with a TP and ID scroll?

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaldon on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:04 pm

@Ohmarinus wrote:
@Khaldon wrote:i'm not sure if someone reported that problem b4,i checked most of this thread,do any of you guys have a problem with LVL 1 Challenge ?  after i kill any of the priestess and cube the sunstone of fire/ice/thunder, nothing happens (it doesn't say upgraded) i'm still lvl 43 so it should work and i really can't progress through the game as i need to complete that challenge so fast reply would be appreaciated. Also i don't know if that's a bug or just something wrong with my game.
Thanks in Advance.

Ehmmm didn't you need to cube it with a TP and ID scroll?

i did,nothing happens.

Khaldon
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtawsiti on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Thanks in Advance.

you need to be below lvl 50, you have to kill boss and get red swirls, cube sunstone that droped with sunstone of elements.

mrtawsiti
Gnoll of Blood

Gotta catch em all
TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum