XV Bugs&Feedback

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: XV Bugs&Feedback

Post by manafire on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:16 pm

@Will wrote:@manafire is that bug also in XIVB?!

I'm not sure. I noticed it in one of the alphas when I was screwing around with zon hybrids.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, anyone else notice that Will's forum rank thing is The Smith?

Will.

The Smith.

. . .
Uhh...

manafire
Fairy Witch

Belt (Sacred)
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Se0 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:48 pm

@GregMXL wrote:
@MarcoNecroX wrote:this is the most retarded bugs and feedback thread since median 2008
Pretty bad. I have to agree.

So you are implying that the player base of Median XV is retarded ?

Well it's kinda understandable, to play the same boring content over and over again, indicates some mental issues.

Good thing the die hard fans don't take it personal.

Se0
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:54 pm

@archon256 wrote:Do people agree that Twisted Claw needs a buff? I don't think it's strong enough to serve the role it ought to.

Twisted claw needs a buff and mana pulse needs a (damage) nerf because it serves as the actual single target killer at the time being with it's high bonus cold damage and extremely high weapon damage.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:55 pm

@The Big Ouchy wrote:
@archon256 wrote:Do people agree that Twisted Claw needs a buff? I don't think it's strong enough to serve the role it ought to.

Twisted claw needs a buff and mana pulse needs a (damage) nerf because it serves as the actual single target killer at the time being with it's high bonus cold damage and extremely high weapon damage.

^

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:12 pm

@The Big Ouchy wrote:mana pulse needs a (damage) nerf because it serves as the actual single target killer at the time being with it's high bonus cold damage and extremely high weapon damage.
Imho cold damage should be nerfed, not WDM. Werewolf haven't any passive sources of increasing weapon damage unlike spear amazon/treewarden/holy paladin etc, so, single skill with high weapon damage seem pretty good. But cold damage may easily rolling over cap with some spell damage even midgame.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:16 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@RollsRoyce wrote:no we wanted to have it buffed in alpha, and i also think its still too weak

lies.
Twisted Claw was initially a long-range AoE ability. It was changed to a stationary single target ability. Someone (not me) said it was OP. He could have been right, not sure. In any case it was nerfed. Then several of us said it should be buffed. Last change before release was a buff. That buff wasn't strong enough, the skill is still weak.

Maybe load up a Werewolf and compare how quickly Mana Pulse kills an act boss vs. Twisted Claw?

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:19 pm

It doesn't need a huge buff, if you stack a little crushing blow it kills at an ok speed, but it is extremely outclassed by mana pulse as a single target killer.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:23 pm

Yeah, and since Harbinger combines mobility and AoE it's going to be the superior clearing ability. Twisted Claw has to be the best single target skill in the tree. Mana Pulse already has a role as mana refill skill.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inertia on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:33 pm

The Sunstone of Elements still says to cube with upgraded sunstones, even though you don't upgrade them anymore.

Inertia
Astral Guardian

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Continuing from another thread:

I just rolled a new (untwinked) necro and so far to level 15 I haven't noticed much difficulty in killing quickly with the new spells. Lvl 1 funeral pyre is kind of pathetic (5-7 damage lol) but it quickly ramps up with extra skill points added into it and you get gobs of free spell damage to make it even better. Boneyard is more than adequate at low levels so far.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum