Destruction Ancients (v6d)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destruction Ancients (v6d)

Post by Ogoniasty on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello Smile
I'm having a hard time to defeat the ancients in act 5 destruction.
My char is a Kickstarter sin from this guide : http://www.medianxl.com/t669-v6d-the-kickstarter-sin-the-untwinked-journey
My dex is about 1,4k and i have -100% enemy poison and fire resist. My gear is T6 ATMG shield ( abbandon shrines from terror fautz are not much help since ATMG annoingly don't want to show Very Happy ) , 700% ED Judge claw , T6 auriels halo , T6 deadfall , T6 albrechts revenge and dex crafted boots and gloves. My charms are : Class harm (with everything apart of "Crowned" minigame (i met about milion witches but no stars) and last one of the black road challenge tials) , complete Sunstone of Elements , lvl challenge 0 charm , butcher tooth , horazons focus , scroll of kings , complete six angel bag , visions of akarat and hammer of the taan judges.
So far, I manged to defeat meele ancients by blocking one and crucify/shadow refuge to death but ranged one kills me in 2/3 shots. ATMG and wyrd are pretty much weak there. Any suggestions ? Smile
Thanks and sorry for english Very Happy

Ogoniasty
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction Ancients (v6d)

Post by hellgrind on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:11 pm

They are annoying as hell now because they have avoid (25% iirc) so spaming multi hitting skills are essential there. Use wychwind on that ranged one and spam potions like madman. If he moves (the ranged one) "lure" him to the corner or somewhere where u can throw WW + use SR+crucify and don't get killed.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogoniasty on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Ok I'll try but a short question first:
Does the skill/stat restart potion involves and gives back stat/skill points obtained from signets od do I have to farm them again from 0 ?

Ogoniasty
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sslaci on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:36 pm

because they have avoid (25% iirc)

imho its 96% on Dest. maybe i'm wrong...

sslaci
Spike Beast

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:37 pm

If u respec you'll not loose your stats/skills from signets. And using WW require throwing dagger, but after u cast this spell u can switch back to better weapon and skill will take dmg from currently wielded weapon.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sslaci on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:37 pm

ow maybe it was 96% on XIII

sslaci
Spike Beast

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:39 pm

If it was 95% they will become almost untargetable because with this u maybe could hit them 5/1000 hits Smile

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogoniasty on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:44 pm

5/1000 may be true because even if i plant 10~ ATMG's they still hardly ever get hit

Ogoniasty
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Pretty sure it's not 95% because ancients die faster than a Baalspawn that accidentaly spawns with huge amounts of avoid (afaik it's 95% or close to this amount and can really take ages to kill). Smile

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogoniasty on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Thanks with the wychwind. Still it took a few attempts but I succeeded Very Happy Act 5 merc is the key there because of his sumoning skill. I also did assault at mt arreat by the way which was waaaay easier :p thanks a lot Smile

@ one more question for not opening a new topic:
I am looking for a random sacred ancient armor and crown to get the most def possible fot my merc, but they simply don't drop while less deffy leather armors and this kind of s... are very often seen. Do they only drop in ubers or what ?

Ogoniasty
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum