XVc Released

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: XVc Released

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:06 pm

@sirus628: you have this really ideal and unrealistic perspective about the mechanisms of an e-community, that it's almost funny.

All I see are the people in charge of this operation in some kind of power trip. You want all this fame and managed to get over 1000 downloads on the first day. Then when people start begging for any information on when the realm will be updated, Mods, Admins, and seasoned community members start making snide childish remarks against the very people who are using this mod.

You don't have to be that way. Let me tell you, being an honest straightforward person always works. It didn't even cross my mind that there was still bug testing to be done at first. Only because I assumed there were many rugged game breaking testers on the new content. Which is why I understand this can take weeks with a big patch.

There are an ass ton of active community members in the loop and with the know how. All that needs to be done is make a post on that home page and come out like a non-trolling adult community LEADER and say "Please bear with us people while we work this out, as soon as we can we will have you up and running"

Oh boy, you don't know me at all. Power trip? FAME? rofl. I stopped caring about that, bro, LONG ago. I had to take over this community because noone else would, because Laz didn't care after the forums were lost, nor did he care about making further updates to the mod. I took the high spot to keep the community alive, not because I wanted to be some kind of epic entity. All that who led me to being the main focus of any kind of complaints whatsoever, whether it was from my particular way of communicating with people or the mod itself, it unabled me to be a regular online player as people straight off assume I'm using superpowers.

you really think I'm getting something from this, and somehow I should return it back to the community. Community keeps this mod alive? Yeah right. Community gets the credit because I'm totally not the one making updates to the mod and forum. I am keeping it alive (with some other people that help as well) - not the other way around, so let's get things straight shall we?

I am the most straightforward person you will meet on the internet, and this is in fact the reason why some people don't like me. I feel you're confusing the "reset in a few days" thing I've said. A few days means basically that as soon as everything is good to go, there will be a ladder reset. The whole point of that conflictive line is to tell people that: A) RESET ISN'T DONE YET SO DON'T USE XV ON REALM and B) RESET IS COMING EVENTUALLY WHEN THINGS ARE SETTLED. If people like to understand a few days as "LADDER RESET IN 3 DAYS 100% CONFIRMED" then it's their fucking problem. I'm being straightforward and honest, and anyone who has a little amount of brain will know that the patch took a lot of time and it can't be polished right away. This is the reason why I don't need to clarify any further. Everything is implicitly said. Dumb people will find a way to be dumb.

@kiki: bro Facepalm

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyForFun on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:16 pm

You guys waited 8 mouth's for XV , and you can't wait 1-2 week's for ladder reset?
Go play SP Evil or Very Mad

OnlyForFun
Corruptor Warlock

ISO Avatar
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:33 pm

@OnlyForFun wrote:You guys waited 8 mouth's for XV , and you can't wait 1-2 week's for ladder reset?
Go play SP Evil or Very Mad

Yea play SP like real men! (like me)

Also
@OnlyForFun wrote:You guys waited 8 mouth's for XV , and you can't wait 1-2 week's for ladder reset?

@OnlyForFun wrote:You guys waited 8 mouth's for XV

@OnlyForFun wrote:waited 8 mouth's

@OnlyForFun wrote:8 mouth's

@OnlyForFun wrote:mouth's

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki22vu on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Facepalm

i can wait for the reset for another fucking year idc, thats not the problem here...

need to plan freaking vacation for reset and it would be great to know approximately date to plan shit out, if this is not possible ok then np.

Puke

kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inertia on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Everyone annoys Marco for not releasing patches or ladder resets quickly enough, but no one says shit about whist's fat ass and not posting progress on sigma.

insertjokermemehere

Inertia
Astral Guardian

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:11 pm

@Inertia wrote:Everyone annoys Marco for not releasing patches or ladder resets quickly enough, but no one says shit about whist's fat ass and not posting progress on sigma.

insertjokermemehere

Meanwhile I'm like Dancing

More seriously I will have stuff to show off soon, with my accident and the fact I was in "health-insurance vacations" for more than 2 weeks, I've been having lot of time for this lately.

Last edited by whist on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Don't worry. Thinks will change Smile

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inertia on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:12 pm

@whist wrote:
@Inertia wrote:Everyone annoys Marco for not releasing patches or ladder resets quickly enough, but no one says shit about whist's fat ass and not posting progress on sigma.

insertjokermemehere

when sigma release?

Inertia
Astral Guardian

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:16 pm

@Inertia wrote:
@whist wrote:

insertjokermemehere

when sigma release?

whne macro looze weigt lolllll XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:44 pm

lol funniest thing that you force those situations by yourself. First you wrote that patch is going to be SOON. and you know when you write something like it its kinda obvious to expect your community to think that release is going to be SOON. Gotta say community hold on really well, no1 was forcing you or whining like year before around christmas. but even most patient ppl get mad once you know. 1 month is soon, even 2. but not 4 lol.
next you write reset in few days, FEW. its def less than 7 im sure.

I will never forget (i guess most of us wont) what you made for mod, you got rid of those faggots on d2m, managed semi decent servers, made site etc and kept laz's things up after he left, you will have respect forever for that from me. but once you said something, keep your damn word dude. only women are allowed to act like that im pretty sure ur not one. Another thing, all those speeches about doing it free etc, ofc its true and huge respect for that once again, BUT im pretty sure no1 is siting near you with shotgun and shouting  "MOD, DO PATCH", so i assume you are enjoying modding the same way as we enjoy playing it. nn to hide behind that, im playing this game for free too

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum