XVc Released

Page 36 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: XVc Released

Post by sirus628 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:55 am

@Metalistas wrote: Why you complain about wolf then ?
Because you touch yourself at night. No in all seriousness thank you for watching it and the compliment. I am angry at Twisted Claw. I would not level wolf 1-120 to save my life hahah it is no fun.

@Metalistas wrote:Video is nice. Not sure why you run instead of walk since most of the time you harbring to enemies.
A few reasons, for some reason D2SE was not letting me play max screen windowed mode so I was squinting panicking looking all over for barrels and SU swords/Shields, Harbinger Is line of sight, you probably saw me playing ring around the rosey with some trying to get a bead on them and jump. That is also why I died, I should have just jumped backwards but was trying to get into that room to no avail. I was also looking to get a few smacks in with mana pulse while the threat of barrels is down, I like morbs for that reason they are like mana pools. So I walk to them and smack them to get a good amount of mana to start next jump sequence.

@Metalistas wrote:Also it would help if you get more mana leach/on strike and something locks your skills. Without skills lock you can harbing all around without walking at all, only downside - eyes starts to hurt.
I do have to work more gear with mana leech, on hit/strike, or after kill. I am just lazy and stack pots for now.

I think it was tremor from earth rousers locking me. I took them off and it stopped. Don't like them any way.

There is so much going on I think my pc was starting to hurt. It is a lot smoother with out the video capture on. For some reason my PC doesnt like to do both.

sirus628
Spike Beast

TGBest 85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:07 am

Quick solution for mana problems:

Void runeword (+Lo in any weapon, so why not 2h sword with top damage)

+(101 to 125)% Enhanced damage
Adds 25-50 Damage
Slows Target by 33%
Lightning Resist +40%
Cold Resist +40%
Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(21 to 25) Mana on Striking
10% Reanimate as: Banshee

Yes, Qarak's is nice, but Void solves mana problems from early on. I think it was archon256 who brought this weapon up. I tried other gears with shrine crafting - focusing on -%cold res, life leach, etc.. And i had maxed mana pulse for single target enemies like bosses.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus628 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:14 am

@Metalistas wrote:Quick solution for mana problems:

Void runeword (+Lo in any weapon, so why not 2h sword with top damage)

+(101 to 125)% Enhanced damage
Adds 25-50 Damage
Slows Target by 33%
Lightning Resist +40%
Cold Resist +40%
Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(21 to 25) Mana on Striking
10% Reanimate as: Banshee

Yes, Qarak's is nice, but Void solves mana problems from early on. I think it was archon256 who brought this weapon up. I tried other gears with shrine crafting - focusing on -%cold res, life leach, etc.. And i had maxed mana pulse for single target enemies like bosses.

Awesome thanks for the tip that mana on striking might do the trick have you tried it?

sirus628
Spike Beast

TGBest 85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:21 am

That's the RW I did all my testing with.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus628 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:26 am

Procs really help WW a lot though. I like the way the mana mechanic works, as you can see in the video not even I can cry about that I never run into any problems with it if I keep hitting. I think its a cool way to play the game.

sirus628
Spike Beast

TGBest 85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:32 am

@sirus628 wrote:I just saw korcolas gear on that thread... Carsomyr and Sky Spirit are like the two uber rarest SSSUs you could get for Werewolf.

Had an eth sky spirit on realm gonna be fun getting another one of those...

I would rather choose demonic touch any day on WW over sssu gaunts, and I will take claw feet any day over grace on druid. The damage boost is way better on feet. + the skills.

That is just my style though. I am thinking Carsomyr is best in slot for 2hand using Harbinger, Raging tempest could make WW an uber boss killer though also another good choice for 2h with Durandal of course.

For 1h I want to test Eternal Vigil, Excalibur, and expecially Sherazade with Harbinger. Sherazade could turn WW into a pwnsher spaming fiend. I dont know how well it would work with the lockout from pwnshers though.

A few other good swords for single target killing. I want to test the only end game sword too 6x fire but I would use those for the hellfire plate. My favorite armor.

Well I have Carsomyr Smile and using it right now too

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus628 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:43 am

Trade you for it on SP lol

sirus628
Spike Beast

TGBest 85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Ok so I have sharpened up my WW's claws and.. shit this build is AWESOME! TW is a peasant farming compared to this guy! WW is a fcking killing machine, I can even farm fauzt now. And this is not with super extremelyh rare ssssssu. Only SSSU I have is Carsomyr. I will make a video soon.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Is it a coincidence that Carsomyr dropped to me today after seeing these discussions? Smile) True, it's a great sword Very Happy

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:39 pm

@romanN1 wrote:it's a great sword Very Happy

Bitch please, it's a Flamberge! Razz

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess