Long Time No SEE but STOYA is back...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long Time No SEE but STOYA is back...

Post by stoya on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:14 pm

yes! after 1.5year break from median i decided come back to this awesome mod. i didnt even know new patch was coming tho.. it was like that 'ok i played all chars all possible combinations did all ubers dozens of time, tried to be helpfull in some points with videos and forum so its time to move on other game or stop median here.' after that started poe and played that game around 1 year period on top tier lvl player, poe came to end after 1 year for me.. nvm its another topic that game is bullshit compare to median.

yesterday night sexen and marco helped me to download d2 and lod again esp special thnx to sexen he helped me a lot, i am still pc noob nothing changed here Smile

and new patch is coming next days for ladder, i already lvld all chars to 30ish in sp to test out things... tbh marco did his best job about modding.. golden age for him proabably.. gz!

so we are all hyped about it.. but i will move new city soonish for big job thus i wont have much time to play that i used to play before..i will probably be more casual player who spends max 1-3hours per day on median.

my goal while in this period will be, concentrating on newbie guides early - mid game contents - gearing optimizing and creating perfect char processes(best thing i do mostly)-obtaining charms- leveling fast&safe maybe and if its needed writing guide video of last hardest bosses in game: i dont think its super necessary since i made all bosses videos till now or marco&korcola covered the missing parts i dont think it will happen but there is still small chance due to demands. tbh i never care of median xl forums that much or community a lot, i just tried to be nice&polite as much as i can but never put my real effort to be super helpful or informative;

there were 2 reasons of that; a) i didnt care mostly b)i find most players/community lazy about game
these parts will change for sure.. since even hardest impossible uber will come on game we all know that there is always 1 or tons of other way to beat it (and i am %100 sure i can find it under 1hour), i really want to make tons of helpfull videos&guides about game and hope i can manage to do that tho.

i know korcola , ben and talon were waiting me to come back and here i am my best friends Smile

glad to back to best community,

peace, Mert aka STOYA

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Long Time No SEE but STOYA is back...

Post by Sexen on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Welcome back! No go figure out how mnx uber really works Razz

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:21 pm

:)ahah i still need a bit time, i dont even remember most simple rw's cube recipes and i am not as fast as i used to be when it comest to skill switching.. still my fingers goes poe buttons etc.
well didnt even see it, i bet there is method for it maybe easy maybe hard but wont take long to figure out.. if i ever design my own uber id make it really so fucking hard and brillant job and i bet marco put some small tricks in it not just yolo dps&player skills.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Welcome back stoya Smile

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sslaci on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:32 pm

welcome back matey ^^

sslaci
Spike Beast

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:35 pm

still following the yt channel waiting for videos WITHOUT SKRILLEX

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Welcome Smile

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpamBomb on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 pm

hey buddy ready to wreck some shit with these new builds Very Happy

SpamBomb
Bane Hunter

King of AFK
TGBest 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomercy4you on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:18 pm

wb see you on realm soon(TM) Smile

nomercy4you
Glowing Blob

Server Hoster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tanchjlenh on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:46 pm

meet u there soon (when ladder rs,mb),Mert Smile

tanchjlenh
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum