World Nexus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Nexus

Post by manafire on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:07 pm

What is even going on here?

Crazy thing about this map, is that even if somebody were to painstakingly map it out like the Void . . . it's all pitch black anyway. So I can't see a map ever being useful here.

Can anyone figure out where to go? Or how to summon/find the Startled Witch?

manafire
Fairy Witch

Belt (Sacred)
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Nexus

Post by Stealthmaster on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:22 pm

There seems to be more than 1 entrance to the 3rd level. Thus, I found a Witch afer 30 sec. after entering. Then the 2nd time I rerolled the map, and had to run numerous times to find her.

Boss Witch has Dark Wanderer's appearence and Deck. Cain's voice ('Help! Help!'). She fires knockbacking runic missiles at you offscreen and also pounces as it was in XIV.

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by manafire on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Found her. Not sure exactly how I navigated the Nexus Bridge, or if that'll always be the same (I used the star-shaped pads to get to the next levels). All I can say is that some epic screenshots are going to come about from this boss fight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gorgeous boss, incredible attacks, and in possibly the eeriest environment in all of Median.

manafire
Fairy Witch

Belt (Sacred)
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Agree, the whole conception of reworked uber is awesome. And no more annoying midget maze with walls and nests. Smile  I bet in Glide the colors are even more various.

P.S. Imo, this uber looks less eerie than floating chests in Void. World Nexus is all about solitude I might say.

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:26 pm

its all black but the map is essentially the same as bridges.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Westville on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:31 pm

just run around; you'll find it eventually. My advice from my experience...lvl 1, run straight down; lvl 2 run straight up, lvl 3; run straight down...profit?

Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum