Holy Paladin Caster Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holy Paladin Caster Help

Post by Trib on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:47 am

Hey guys, sorry for throwing this question at ya again (first time was in short questions thread) - it didn't get noticed

I tried out the dragon caster paladin again after it was reworked in XV and I've been having one hell of a time making it work. With all other characters and builds I've had no trouble at least getting myself to Destruction, but with this, act 1 of Terror seems to be where it all comes to a close.

With 100% enhanced fire/magic damage and -80% (give or take a few) enemy fire res, solid amounts of FCR, and plenty of +all skills, I still struggle to take stuff out quickly and effectively. Burnout only does like 7k-15k/sec (which is nothing, even when spammed), and dragonshout is floating 3k (character level 62 IIRC). Demoncall is solid, but not enough to seal the deal. I need to rely on oskills (hailstorm rolls through shit) to perform, which doesn't seem right.

Long story short, am I missing something huge (like that I need to wait till endgame for set/SU/SSU/SSSU items), or is the build designed to work only with oskills and that burnout/demoncall are just there to get you to that point?

Also, sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong section. As you can probably tell, I'm new to posting here. Praying

Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy Paladin Caster Help

Post by Quirinus on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:13 am

No problem, moved from General Discussion to the Newbie Help section.

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun der Menschen das gleiche."

Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum