Eagle Stance+Stormblast mele barb vs Secret Chrysaor

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eagle Stance+Stormblast mele barb vs Secret Chrysaor

Post by TQer on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:45 am

Thanks a lot for you too, Will!!!!.

And yeah, this toon was a great help for me to learn things from this mod.

OK, a small advance of what I have in mind for the next video; How to get and extra dose of fun on that fight:

The next goal would be to face it against three of them, but I don´t know if I am going to be able to get that video on a reasonable time. On my previous post I told about "next weekend", but as against three the luck factor is quite important I don´t know when I´ll be able to get that video (if just one of them summons a new trap in the middle of the fight, is usually enough for the things to get to complicated as usually on the time you use to "separate them-destroy the new trap" one or the other two will summon more, and then you won´t have any chance to succeed).

I was thinking on using there different alternatives:

-the support of a fire shrine to acelerate the things (but then the luck factor would be higher), but even in this case you don´t know what will happen
-and even is might also be quite important to count on a low spell timer teleport.
- or let my daughter face the fight for me (but it would be quite embarrasing for me to show in public that a five years old kid plays much better than me  Razz !!!!!!!)

...so I don´t know if at the end I will do that one with this same barb (which is my first idea), this barb but with better gear, or use other toon....or even, as this is at the end a tribute to barbs, consider as a good result a double fight but keeping the two Secret Chrysaors more close to each other during the whole fight and, if possible, killing both at more or less the same time as on the video above I prefer to "cut" the end as from there onward there was no difference to show with a normal fight, so I thought that showing the first unknown skull dropped was enough.

Let´s see at the end what I can get, and meanwhile, I do hope that the new video will encourage new players that still haven´t face this fight...or even to encourage the pro players of the forum to show how far you can go on this Uber...it could be a fun challenge  Very Happy !!!!!!!

(P.D.: and the new video has been added to the reply that opens the thread).

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RedHanded on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:32 pm

@Metalistas wrote:Music: Kreator - From flood into fire \m/

NO WAY i had a Kreator CD in the 90's it had a head on cover with skin pulled back and demons and junk in it...lmao...i forgot that band even existed.  I really liked music in the vid i new it sounded familiar (well the voice and guitar tone not the song).  Thanks for reminding me of this great band...Im on yer f list on TSW so ill see ya ingame sometime man!

Edit: it was Called Coma of Souls just remembered i still can play some songs from it on guitar,,,lol

RedHanded
Moon Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:38 pm

It's really hard to mix Kreator with somebody else Smile Although i enjoy their earlier albums more. Live concerts i have seen were total blowout. We even did wall of death, not mentioning pogo/mosh circles all the time.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RedHanded on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:45 pm

@Metalistas wrote:It's really hard to mix Kreator with somebody else Smile Although i enjoy their earlier albums more. Live concerts i have seen were total blowout. We even did wall of death, not mentioning pogo/mosh circles all the time.

Ya you right man it is...i just youtubed Kreator Coma of Souls full album jammin atm! Thanks again!!! Those concerts sound epic!! "got a master plan...Genocide....cant understand....people of the lie!!

RedHanded
Moon Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:30 am

@RedHanded wrote: "got a master plan...Genocide....cant understand....people of the lie!!

That album is a masterpiece!!!!!.

....and after all, it wasn´t so difficult:

Secret Chrysaor x3:

There wasn´t even any need of using a Fire Shrine against the triple version.

Now I think I have spend more than enough time on the sewers, but I still see there room for at least 1 more, so who knows maybe in the future I give a go to the Secret Chrysaor x4 run.

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:49 am

Kreator > Metalikka Happy head nod

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:54 am

@Metalistas wrote:Kreator  > Metalikka Happy head nod

+1 Thumbs Up ....but the lenght of the song adapted quite well to the time of the video, and well Master of Puppets is an awesome album too IMO (Metalikka days came a few years afterwards).

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:31 pm

@TQer wrote:
@RedHanded wrote: "got a master plan...Genocide....cant understand....people of the lie!!

That album is a masterpiece!!!!!.

....and after all, it wasn´t so difficult:

Secret Chrysaor x3:

Spoiler:

There wasn´t even any need of using a Fire Shrine against the triple version.

Now I think I have spend more than enough time on the sewers, but I still see there room for at least 1 more, so who knows maybe in the future I give a go to the Secret Chrysaor x4 run.
Kudos, have a cookie. Barbarians ftw! Smile

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Thanks a lot, Wotan Smile

TQer
Son of Lucion