Question about item upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about item upgrade

Post by Onimenokyo on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Hello guys, first of all i'm french so i hope you'll be able to understand me x)

So i was trying to prepare a good stats sacred viper bow before making a sha'ad rw (im playing in single player).

I did enhance it to superior, reroled it, tried double mo bonus and failed many time, and after some time finaly got a 58%ED + 146%AR with double Mo bonus. After that i cubed it with a blessed oil of luck and got 112%ED but no AR, i mean only the 146% i got before the lucky recipe but no bonus from the lucky recipe (i think that can add 200% more). I did all this steps again, and did lucky recipe again, but still no AR bonus.
My question is, can someone confirm that we can get both ED and AR bonus froms blessed oil of luck if the item already got some ED and AR%?

One last thing, since its very long to make what i want, i wana try to dupe the item before apply the b.oil of luck. If the first time it give only ED%, with another try on the same-duped item will can it give ED+AR% or this will be only ED% forever and i'll need to reroll my item to be able to get both ED and AR%??  I'm i bit confused. Neutral

Onimenokyo
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about item upgrade

Post by Gekko64 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:01 pm

if luck trial succeeded, you are sure you are going to get AT LEAST one of the two lucky effects, but you are NOT guranteed to get both. duping would not help here, you would get the same result every time.

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Onimenokyo on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Ok thanks a lot for your reply. Btw way I tried with duped bows and the amount of Ed% changes but Still not Ar, you're right. So I'll keep on try till I get both bonuses. TY Gekko Very Happy

Onimenokyo
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:32 pm

You're welcome, have fun with your bow druid Very Happy

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down