MTG thread (Magic the Gathering)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MTG thread (Magic the Gathering)

Post by timmermac on Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:22 pm

I used to play paper back in the day, mainly from late '94 to 2001. I even went to PTQ here in Portland with a Burning Elf deck. Now I play on my computer. I don't even have a paper collection anymore.

timmermac
Cog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:54 am

Will, my only issue is that I just don't know if I want to sell. I have most legacy staples (missing a few duals), virtually everything for Modern (minus 2 Tarmogoyfs), a bunch of standard stuff, and probably the best "pimp collection" out of anybody I have ever seen outside of a dealer. I still play a lot of mtg and the only consideration right now is what formats I am okay losing out on. I might consider selling my legacy stuff, I guess- if you are legitimately interested I can try to get some pictures up and link them to you. I'm just so hesitant because I have no interest in quitting the game right now- it'd just be for fast cash, and everybody knows that cards just get more valuable with time...

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Okay well when you want good value better than say, eBay, lemme know

as I said I'm legitimately interested in buying a collection worth as much as u mentioned earlier but you don't seem to want to sell except to pay rent.

I could even buy singles to pay your rent if up for it.

P.s. (I'm half kidding) nn to speak about how many or how best your collection is. I know 2 local folks who'd rip you apart with the expansiveness (and expense) of their collection kept intact due to the EDH games we all play Very Happy

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:52 am

Yeah, I'm sure living in a small town makes my collection look a lot better than it really is. Plus, playing with poor college kids make it look even better. I'm sure my stuff is pretty bad in terms of how nuts some peoples' stuff is, of course.

If you want to buy legacy stuff, PM me, it's a format that is dead around here and that's where a large amount of my value lies.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RAD-82 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:52 am

I actually would like to get rid of my cards, but you would have a difficult or possibly impossible time getting me to do what is necessary to achieve that outcome.  Eh? Confused

Rare List, since my collection isn't that big:
White
Alabaster Leech, Animate Wall, "Atalya, Samite Master", Auratog, Blessed Wind, Celestial Convergence, Crusading Knight, Degavolver, Ethereal Champion, Exile, Glorious Anthem, Golden Wish, Opalescence, Rolling Stones, Spiritual Asylum, Winnow, Worship

Blue
Ancestral Memories, Archivist, Aura Thief, Breaking Wave, Deflection, Distorting Wake, Future Sight, Heightened Awareness, Juxtapose, Mana Short, Opposition, Planar Overlay, Psychic Transfer, Reins of Power, Vizzerdrix, Volrath's Shapeshifter, Well-Laid Plans, Wheel and Deal

Black
Andradite Leech, Conspiracy, Derelor, Diabolic Intent, Extortion, Infernal Contract, Necrosavant, Plague Wind, Rag Man, Reprocess, Rhystic Tutor, Silent Specter, Stronghold Assassin, Western Paladin

Red
Bomb Squad, Cave-In, Fickle Efreet, Flowstone Slide, Flowstone Wyvern, Ghitu Fire, Inferno, Mana Flare, Pallimud, Pandemonium, Petradon, Repercussion x2, Search for Survivors, Seismic Assault, Shatterstorm (Revised Edition-Uncommon), Spitting Hydra, Sulfuric Vapors x2, Thunderscape Master, Veteran Brawlers

Green
Aluren x2, Call of the Wild x2, Crush of Wurms, Defense of the Heart, Eladamri's Vineyard x3, Elder Druid, Erithizon, Hystrodon, "Jolrael, Empress of Beasts", Megatherium, Nature's Resurgence, Overlaid Terrain x2, Pattern of Rebirth, Planeswalker's Favor, Rowen, Silklash Spider, Thornscape Master, Vernal Bloom, Vitalizing Wind, Volrath's Gardens

Multi-Color
Armored Guardian, "Darigaaz, the Igniter", Meteor Storm, Noble Panther, Overabundance x3, Sabertooth Nishoba, Spiritmonger, Urza'a Guilt

Artifact
Aladdin's Ring, Assembly Hall, Bottle of Suleiman, Bubble Matrix, Draco, Dream Chisel, Flying Carpet, Grinning Totem, Heart of Ramos, Howling Mine, Jade Monolith, Keldon Battlewagon, Lotus Guardian, Mercadian Lift, Portcullis, Quicksilver Amulet x2, Rishadan Pawnshop, Storm Cauldron, Tek, Torture Chamber, Wand of Denial

Land
City of Brass, Rainbow Vale, Rath's Edge, Sulfurous Springs

Shiny Shiny Shiny  Facepalm
Seize the Day, Plains, Swamp
RAD-82
Bone Sorcerer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 am

I think I own just about every one of those.... (looking for something else) above

@Borgin FUCK YEAH. I will DEFINITELY pm you!

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:11 am

Rolling Eyes

Will, you have your profile set to not accept PM's...

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:44 am

You should be able to simply reply. Does this not work? If so odd, bc last time it did.

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Can't find a way to make it work.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:40 pm

okay then Ill open pms. Tough thing is just that pm box fills quick (IDK why...too small maybe?)

Sorry I'm taking a permanent leave of absence here. sorry u cant skype m8 but tired of checking these.

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum