[XV] Bow Druid - the Packleader

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [XV] Bow Druid - the Packleader

Post by GregMXL on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:24 pm

In defense of the reanimates I should add that they're pretty tank indeed.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:29 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with them for a bow druid. You just don't have enough points if you are wanting to maximize your YOLO swag in the bow tree.

Trap Rat and Tree Warden, on the other hand, I am always at a loss with what to do with all my points.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:19 am

@grimjerk wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't bother with them for a bow druid. You just don't have enough points if you are wanting to maximize your YOLO swag in the bow tree.

Trap Rat and Tree Warden, on the other hand, I am always at a loss with what to do with all my points.

Running a rat now, with and without the reanimates makes a substantial difference in some ubers. When the wolves become invulnerable they tank the shit out of dungeons such as Rathma Square. With summoning ubers like Jitan it's less useful, as they don't tend to spawn and become invulnerable. Sunless was also way easier with the reanimates. Still playing with shit gear now, but if I manage to get the Rat set complete, I'm not sure if it's still good as the ratfinks are also a very welcome reanimate.

First I was running the bow druid, but eventually respecced to a rat and feel way more comfortable with it.

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum