First look at Werewolf in Duncraig

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First look at Werewolf in Duncraig

Post by sirus628 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:40 am

Making a showcase as a precursor to a Werewolf guide I am working on (Teaser: 狼の神)

• For one handed swords use what ever sword has a proc you like. Best for harbinger is anything with proc on death. I am using Inferno slash now because I have found several and nothing better yet.
  • Best options for Shield right now are storm flyer as it breaks druids mana requirement and gives a crazy awesome proc. I like Flying saucer also.
  • 2H sword I am using Qarak's Will, procs are very good and blood lust boosts damage. I like 2H for added damage.
  • Body I am using a bugged out WW set plate. Jitans TU6 or kra in sacred armor are also great until you can get something good.
  • Using 4 pieces of the community set for Path of Flames, this is what is allowing me to kill so fast. When I jump in with Grrrrr it unleashes a fiery hell boosted by the set and Qarak's Will.
  • Empys for health on rings and a random doom ammy.
  • Almost all charms given to me by a friend for testing since I lost all mine with PC swap Sad

http://youtu.be/Rg06abx9Ves

sirus628
Spike Beast

TGBest 85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First look at Werewolf in Duncraig

Post by Gekko64 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Nero RW might be an easier source of Path of Flames

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sslaci on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:32 pm

well full community with quaraks will might be gg for that build(all fire proc -fireres)

sslaci
Spike Beast

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus628 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Yeap it works and I wasnt even trying. Ahue belt RW is a very nice way to get path of flames also thanks gekko I will keep that in mind on reset.

sirus628
Spike Beast

TGBest 85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum