XVc Bugs&Feedback

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: XVc Bugs&Feedback

Post by archon256 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:23 pm

@Violentin wrote:My druid gift box gave a me hexbalde (necro only dagger). It is already painful enough to play without starting weapons, not sure if this "trolling" is needed.
Gift Boxes have randomized drops now (but I think you have a higher chance of getting a class-specific drop). Stick the necro gear into your stash and run Griswold again. Or just stick to low-level runewords like I do.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidolon91 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:23 pm

This one is about Pala's new Vessel of Retrebution skill.
Actually the range is kind of broken. When you are right next to enemy, it does no damage at all.
Also the damage is so fishy... sometimes it feels like it hits 0.05/ sec and then there is 0.5/sec with nearly no dmg at all...

Was doing Dest Nila for 500 sigs today and killed him only with VoR and the damage is inconsitent as hell (felt like 10k dmg /sec to 100k dmg /sec)

Eidolon91
Horror

TGGood 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grantisimo on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:29 am

Any reason crystal swords aren't counted as swords? Attempting to play WW druid is going pathetically

grantisimo
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 am

Don´t know if this is a bug of the mod, a bug of Diablo itself that cannot be fixxed (like the one described on the docs when talking about Astrogha for example), a known feature that can happen eventually or just something weird , but just in case:

Yesterday, when facing Yshari Sanctum, after destroying the totem to let Valthek get in the ring, a first Valthek come in, and after that the screen kept on "shaking" while new smoke columns keep on emerging from hte place where the totem was, letting more Valtheks come my way everytime I get close to that area  (iirc, I fought against a total of 4 Valtheks).

P.D.: And as some kind of feedback; the fight looked much more interesting this way since my point of view. Not neccesarely against 4 (as against four the thigs would be two tricky I guess for someone that is facing that fight for the very first time), but against two the difficulty remains basically the same, so maybe it would be nice to include there a double red swirlies aura feature (killing both in 30 seconds as much in between each death just like on Judgement day and a few some other Ubers) to get a fully upgraded charm (basically the fully upgraded charm would be the charm as it is right now) or something like that, as Yesterday I had tons of fun on that multiple fight Very Happy .

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:35 am

So we gonna see something similar to Chryassor x 3 ? Valthek x 4 ?
Already hearing Kreator in the distant background....

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:43 am

@Metalistas wrote:So we gonna see something similar to Chryassor x 3 ? Valthek x 4 ?
Already hearing Kreator in the distant background....

Lol!!!!: you´ve read my mind, Metalistas (a video is being compressed right now to be uploaded later Wink ).

But no Kreator on this one; I am doing it just with the normal sound of the game so then it can be "heard" that a Valthek died (the sound of jewel+charm dropping) and that there is still another Valthek there alive....and also because, sadly I didn´t start recording since the very beggining because at that point I was too busy luring two of them away from the third one to  take care of "alttabing" the game to start running Fraps (I was afraid that with three of them wondering around, an eventual death caused by loosing the concentration on the game would had made corpse recovery too complicated).

And, more or less at the end of the video it cna be seeing the screen shaking again as a fourth one was about to join the party.

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:21 am

Nice Smile Looking forward to see the video.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:41 am

@Asteroth wrote:@metalistas, try redownloading the mpq files for XVc

EDIT: Since when does "@" do an account link function? Shocked

Since Marco got #fat.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:50 am

@Metalistas wrote:Nice Smile Looking forward to see the video.

Sorry, my fault for maybe having raised false expectations, because the video is far from being a "showcase" or something nice to see as my only worry Yesterday was on the "feedback" part; i.e. just showing that there was more than 1 Valthek there so it is a short one. In any case, here it is:

In any case If that feature comes my path again, I will keep it in mind to record a full fight video.

And regarging the fight itself, everything run smooth although at some parts (especially on the early beggining) the number of guards there was insane....so yeah, maybe to include there a double encounter could be really nice.

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barok13 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:24 am

Community Tribute Set heavy belt  has two version, one with +xx rising dawn and the other is +xx deva king, both have 100 required level. I don't know if this was reported. Too lazy to check.

barok13
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum