I need to help build mele Nec !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need to help build mele Nec !!!!

Post by xkn109 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:49 pm

I want to play but do not know pal Nec but improving skills and how to play fair, someone pointed me to Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing

Last edited by xkn109 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

xkn109
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need to help build mele Nec !!!!

Post by Will on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Sure man. I'd be happy to help!

What's your flavor among skill sets?

Unholy? (I have some cheap ideas)

Or

Holy? (dragon or Deva) (Bit harder to play because I've only had 1 month experience with it but I can help there too).

If you have skype pm me your skype name.

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xkn109 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:15 pm

"Will" :sorry I misspelled, I want to play nec Mele. sorry you !!

xkn109
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDLloyD on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:51 am

I am currently playing a melee necromancer, I can share my skillplan and build with you:

Skills:

Reward-tree:
1pt into Graveyard
Supermax Death Ward
you don't need black mass so leave it at 0 points, we're not using Minions

Melee-tree:
1pt for massacre (I'm not building on-hit procs or flat damage, so I don't use this)
1pt for Angel of Death (strong skill, but only single target and I find it weird)
Supermax Parasite, Famine and Deathlord

X-Bow-tree:
Max Dragonfire Oil (this works with your melee-skills as well and will grant you a huge damage boost, adds fire damage which means less struggling with those physical immunes)

Support-tree:
Supermax Embalming (gives you a great boost for life and helps with earlygame mana problems)
if you want some %slow target and reanimates, you can also max talon's hold (only until level 90, because then you will need the points for the other skills)

Stats depend on your Weapon, either pick a Scythe (Bonesplitter, just like me) and put everything into STR or take a dagger and a shield and go straight DEX.
You won't need Vitality since Embalming gives a lot of life, but if you find yourself dying a lot, spend a few points.

For the Equipment:
Weapon:
TU Bonesplitter

Helmet:
TU Skull Cap

Armor:
TU Splint Mail

Gloves:
TU Chain Gloves

Belt:
TU Heavy Belt

Boots:
Honorific with %all res (use the lowest boots and leave them at tier one for low level requirement and more mystic orc space)

Amulet:
Angel Heart (%STR and %DEX)

Rings:
Empyrean Band

Put Perfect Amethysts into your Bonesplitter for Attack Rating and MO it with %ED (until you reach 350%), then + Maximum Damage and last %EWD (no lifesteal, you get that from famine)
Put a few Sha-Runes in your other equips until you reach at least 125%IAS (that's the maximum)
For the remaining sockets either use P Gems for %res and %max res, Jewels or any rune that you think is beneficial (you won't need more Attack Rating, the Amethysts in your weapon and the DEX-Bonus from Deathlord are enough)

You should also get this on your weapon switch:
Weapon:
Seid Runeword (Necromancer Dagger with Kur Rune) - Try to aim for +4 Bloodlust
Any Shield with many slots and socket them with 4 or 6 Nih runes for longer buff duration

How to play:
Switch, buff, switch back to Scythe, Right click to kill everything -> Emergency Exit with Angel of Death

I hope that helped.

Greetings,
GoDLloyD

GoDLloyD
Quill Bear

TGGood 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theweirdoldie on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:38 am

what i liked for mele nec was crafted boots with whirlpool oskill. deals good area dam and leeches tons of life. melee nec is pretty strong with basic gear.

theweirdoldie
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum