Oneplus One Invites

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oneplus One Invites

Post by Siddharth353 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Hey people it me again how are you all.
Just came back to check what's going on here and I am fucking surprised the amount of work Marco has put in the mod the time I was gone and I appreciate him a lot on this, it's good to see there is a place I can come back to and is still working as I left it Smile

I am sure some of us do know about this Oneplus One phone, it's the best Android phone in the world at the moment and is only available to people for purchasing who have an invite from the company itself for the phone. One who buys a phone from an invite gets 3 invites to pass on, so I have 3 invites on me and was looking to share it and thought why not try the forum first where I have a lot of gaming free do Smile
So yes if you looking for an invite to buy this phone I can get you one but these invites expire in 2 days so have to make it fast.

Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oneplus One Invites

Post by Quirinus on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:04 am

WTF SID IS BACK
YO DOOD
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
WAZZUP

will you play this ladder? it basically reset yesterday with a new massive patch

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddharth353 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:11 am

Whoa man I guess I was on time let me try set things up not sure if I will be there or not but I'll try to Smile

Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Hiya sidd, maybe I'll email you on this one but what's the retail cost with invite?

And what are specs?

Ex. My phone has highest PPI of any phone out there right now > sgs 5 etc. yet couple cm smaller screen (and I love LG). I'll check reviews. I prob want an invite.

P.s. I've told school officials advisors and my landlord I'm trying to go to india this summer so that the wheels are in motion!

http://www.cnet.com/products/oneplus-one/

In case anyone wants link for actual specs/carriers. Mine got a star higher review so will probably keep my newest LG. Smile

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum