Challenges (Level 0 Challenge etc.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Challenges (Level 0 Challenge etc.)

Post by TheAnyKey on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:35 am

Median XL seems to have certain events, that have to happen at specific points in the game, like the "Level 0 Challenge". If you don't do it right and cube the gem in time, you seem to miss out on an unique opportunity to get a good set of bonuses.

What other events, challenges etc. are there, that have to be done at a certain point in game and can't be done later, if you miss it? I don't want to miss any and have to start anew.

Thanks

TheAnyKey
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Challenges (Level 0 Challenge etc.)

Post by suchbalance on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:44 am

http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/

This is your reference to pretty much anything in the game.

On the left hand side menu, scroll down to the uberquests section, and then expand the Challenges section it contains the info you need. In the future try to remember to use the short question thread for short questions.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:45 am

Obviously the Level challenges, LC0 (only at clvl 5) LC1 (up to and at clvl 50) LC2 (up to and at clvl90) and the Ennead Challenge (up to and at clvl 80).

And use this next time: http://www.medianxl.com/t6065-short-questions-thread

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:48 am

Character Orb has to be thrown out before reaching level 120. This is not a challenge, but you can ruin your char if you don't get rid of that Orb in time. Smile

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAnyKey on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:03 am

I will.

There's a lot of those quests/challenges. It seems almost impossible to remember and do them all and at the right time. Especially, when you don't have any prior Median XL experience. It kinda sucks, that it practically, relatively weakens your character permanently, if you miss a challenge and that you can't do anything about it later, except starting a new character.

TheAnyKey
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:15 am

It is unfortunate, but that's how it is. The plus side is that once you do remember them you have a bunch of fun challenges you can do with every character instead of just blindly rushing to level 120.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clariska on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:49 am

Once you did them the First time you will never forget them.TheAnyKey I actually read around 95% of the doc and then i see the other people speak and work out maths etc and realize how little i really know Very Happy but ya good to read the doc as it explains most of the basic and advance stuff of median.

Clariska
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:48 am

@TheAnyKey wrote:If you don't do it right and cube the gem in time, you seem to miss out on an unique opportunity to get a good set of bonuses
Just incase you don't know, you can do lc0 (level challenge 0) an infinite amount of times to achieve certain stats that you want. If you don't cube it in time, just kill Volrath the Vile again.
Also, its not permanently impossible. Create another character and do the challenges on that character, then transfer the charms over to the character you missed out on. If I remember correctly, the Ennead challenge gives the unlock token for the skill on your class charm upon completing.

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:11 am

read the manual lol wtf is the problem
theres challenge for lvl 5 50 80 and 90 and thats not that hard to remember

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile