Diablo 3 Discussion

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diablo 3 Discussion

Post by iwansquall on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:52 am

So, since im probably to my hometown in couple of months, my only question is should i buy new d3 or just borrow my friend's account?
I got urge to try Myst of Pandaria at least, but the place where im currently working doesnt have good pc / internet connection like in my hometown.

Im probably want play 1 playthrough and probably stop after beating normal diablo (depend on how easy / worth the time is it). I guess lately i just playing game to understand rather than optimizing / master the games.

Worst case, probably just spoil myself with various video playthrough in youtube.
I still have sc2 sitting collecting dust for almost whole year (i started working outstation since early this year), hopefully d3 wont be same case.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Diablo 3 Discussion

Post by kambala on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 am

@iwansquall wrote:Im probably want play 1 playthrough and probably stop after beating normal diablo (depend on how easy / worth the time is it)
in such case borrow an account ofc

I've been playing some D3 recently myself, got a monk to 26 paragon (currently able to farm a1-a3 on MP4 and a4 on MP3) and a wizard to level 60 (stuck in a2 atm). Here's my profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kambala-2921/

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by aerial on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:13 am

Still playing my WD, didn't have chance to post this on old forums because it was already down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2lPmAXnjwY

that is solo 1.04, with outdated gear, about mp2-mp3 in 1.05

aerial
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by aerial on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 am

I wouldn't be that harsh, it isn't perfect, but still lots of good stuff in it.

aerial
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Well i'd say i didn't like D3 . Atm i am playing Legend of the Dragoon and i got to say some people knew how to make shit entertaining and a nonzero storyline

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gear on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm

I feel ripped off, now that I bought this. To me it seems like they built the game entirely around the auction house.

Gear
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 am

In my local forum, there a lots of people selling their account together with the toons and loots.

Dunno it is a good or a sad thing.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hylas on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:31 pm

The game is no median ultimative, but calling it a "disaster" is a bit of an overreaction. It has improved much since the days of 1.02.

Yes it still only has 4 gems.
Yes it's still very simplistic.
Yes it's very monotonous (only ONE BiS weapon is an unsocketed version NOT using a crit gem for a single wizard build).

But it's getting there. It's an enjoyable, casual diablo experience. Did it meet our expectations? Of course not. But it's no disaster. I have fun with it still.

Edit: I never post, but I hate how cool it is to be a diablo 3 hater nowadays. Like I said, it's not epic. But it was worth my 60 bucks in the end. It's not the game we received on may fifteenth anymore.

hylas
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum