[XIV-XV] Pouncezon

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [XIV-XV] Pouncezon

Post by Mortenkein on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:40 am

@Stealthmaster wrote:P.S. Special thanks to Brother Laz and MarcoNecroX (for making the game), Wotan (suggestions), romanN1 (gear suggestions), tencanek (gear suggestions) and of course, you, Mortenkein for reading this guide Very Happy

Oh boy, I feel so special now lol. I guess you wanted to thank people for reading your guide, not just me. If yes, I confess that I've read your guide over 6000 times haha.

Last edited by Mortenkein on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Mortenkein
Hivehost

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woods879 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:41 am

I've gotten a few more charms and TA seems a bit easier, but I don't find any SUs that I really want/need yet, I guess I'll just have to keep on farming Dancing. Anyways @StealthMaster I think you should add the "Erawan" RW into the early/mid game gear section. I mean look at these stats
-10% Slower Run/Walk
10% Bonus to Buff/Debuff/Cold Skill Duration
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
25% Bonus to Strength
25% Bonus to Vitality
+(251 to 300)% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)%
Total Character Defense Plus (11 to 20)%
Pretty much every single one of them is useful except for the -10% Slower Run/Walk which doesn't really even matter anyways.

woods879
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:35 am

@Stealthmaster wrote:
Already added: a few gear suggestions, minor visual changes. Very Happy  

Keep up the good work, Stealth Clap Clap !!!!! (I had spend my cookie for today, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to give yours).

And by the way; I can´t wait to see that Stealth´s video pouncing all the way!!!!.

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 am

@Stealthmaster wrote:Duncraig: pounce everything. Mr Green Stack additional fire resists against Assur.
Or just summon your fire elementals on top of him. They are immune to fire and can only die if he pounces on them. Otherwise he is as good as dead.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaq1 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:50 pm

I seem to have hit a wall in act5 - can't farm safely, have no luck getting required sets/SU and am under-geared to get most charms. Here's the rundown:

LL: 52%
DR: 20%
500 signets consumed;

currently have quite a few points into vitality for better survivability, but being pure dex doesn't help in a visible way.

Ubers completed:
Creature of Flame, Infernal Machine, Death Projector
The Butcher, Tal Rasha, King Koth
-----
Any tips on what can be done apart from farming easier areas like act4 sanctuary and hoping for the best?

zaq1
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Use dex crafts for boots and gloves with -ecr, -epr, dex%, ed% and Titan's burden helm for another 10% DR. Try to roll another amulet with more skills (+3 to +5 with blessed oil of luck), doom and ttad. Use seal of the nephalem king rings for more +skills and survivability. If you wanna go WDM way use gloves & boots dex crafts with dex%, flat dex, -epr, ed%, tcd, and craft a maiden pike with spikenova/sor on kill, max ed, max damage (as high as possible) and LL%, socket it with perfect rainbow stones.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:52 pm

@Wotan wrote:Or just summon your fire elementals on top of him.

Yeah, Wotan, that's exactly what I did when I was farming him for a trophy (see the picture above uberlevels section - I was lazy to stack additional resists at that time). With resists and pouncing he can die in 2 hits, because of OW. And many people often want to speed up the time of killing a specific boss.

TQer

Thank you! But I will make the video only after I get Yshari, Kabraxis, Brachyceran and Witch charms and maybe Uldyssian too (if he blinks on being hit in the new version, this sounds bad, because I do it solo).

@zaq1 wrote:I seem to have hit a wall in act5 - can't farm safely, have no luck getting required sets/SU and am under-geared to get most charms.

Hello, zaq1! Tell us where exactly did you stuck in act5?

@zaq1 wrote:Any tips on what can be done apart from farming easier areas like act4 sanctuary and hoping for the best?

Terror Cow Level for Spear Set.

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by imrussainbear on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:51 pm

StealthMaster still good job on the guide im still using it lol

imrussainbear
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:34 am

"Rathma Square: again, with the lower density it is much easier. In XV flying scimiars were removed so it became even easier now. Hyena Strike against Primus."

I can confirm the flying scimitars are still there in XVc. Actually got ripped up by it twice yesterday on realm.

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:47 am

Didn't see them...Are you sure it wasn't primus` bladestorm?

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum