He's so strong, oh god!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He's so strong, oh god!

Post by ItalianPower on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi all guys, it's ItalianPower (bnana, we can see it from your name)!

I've decided to make a playthrough of my awesome (big word) barbarian, MeatChopper, a dual wielder-blood crazed barbarian!

Aaaand i will start with some screenshots, all my games are made on the realm, so you can join them, laugh at my deaths, chat with me, kill me, ress me, kill me again, and so on!

I'll edit this post with moar pics, and dialogues! Very Happy

Here's the char. orb:
Char Orb:

Let's start!

"Sigh, my caravan broke one of his wheels, and now we're stuck in this ranger encampment.. I hope that there's something to do, during the repairs.."

"I've talked with the one that seems to be the head of the encampment, her name is Akara, she told me that they could use some help from me, cleaning the wilds from the beasts that threaten the encampment. I've accepted gladly, i need to keep my hands occupied with something, and smashing some skulls seems fine to me."

"As soon as i reached the exit some strange beast attacked me.. His name was Voral i think.. Votral.. or maybe Volrath, well, something like that.. He was not a menace, he died swiftly by my hand, and he left behind a strange gem.. it seems that the gem empowered him, maybe i should keep it? who knows.."

"I've cleaned the Den of Evil from all the monster that were inside, and one of them, a skeleton, had a strange orb within his body.. It seems that this orb is able to fuse with some items, i'll give it to someone who knows how to use it, but it should be usefull to me, if i ever understand how this damned thing works!"

"During the slaughter i found this helm.. maybe someone can tell me exactly what it does.."

"I spoke with Akara, she told me that one of their sages, someone called Deckard Cain was captured by some demons, she asked me if i could save him, and i've accepted. I've reached the Dark Woods, where i took a scroll from a strange tree, and Akara, with the help of the scroll, managed to understand how to reach Tristram, the town where Cain is kept."

"I've opened the portal, let's see what this town has to offer"

"Bah, the town was not troublesome, filled with skeletons and some minor demons. Now they're all dead, and Cain is safe. I found this sword during the slaughter, it is indeed powerfull"

"During my travel into the marsh i found an abbandoned tower, i've decided to enter, to see if i can get my hands on something usefull"

"I've killed a powerfull entity, and her servants.. she called herself "The Countess".. Countess of a dead tower, with nothing inside. This was a total time waste, and the caravan is still not repaired! Damn it!"

"I've asked akara what's next, and she told me that I should speak to Charsi, the smith.. She told me that she need her magic hammer to craft magical items, so i've ventured into the monastery. Useless to say that i've encountered only small fries, and a big, tough but not hard to kill monster called Smith (at least that's how he called himself). I've slain him, and recovered the hammer for Charsi."

"Now i'm  heading to the jail.. And the catacombs, to slay someone called Andariel, the one that corrupted the rangers, and that has laid waste to this region. Beware Andariel, i'm coming for your head!"

"Andariel, the matron of all the demons in this region, tried to seduce me. Useless to say that i've pierced her demonic heart with my two swords."

"And after 2 weeks, the caravan is ready, finally!"

"I've managed to make myself a good pair of steel gloves, i think that they give me usefull things. I think.."

"Aaaaaah, finally the caravan has reached Lut Gholein, a city in the desert, and guess what? There are problems here! I guess i'll try to help the population, since i've got nothing to do at the moment.. And, one man followed me into the town, i saw he's a Barbarian of Mount Arreat as me, i guess he's here for blood and glory too.."

"During the day i found myself wandering in the sewers for Atma, she asked me if i could get rid of a strange undead, that during the night has killed countless humans.. His name is Radament. But obviously, he was no match for my fury!"

"I've wandered into the desert, straight into the pit of those vipers, and i've got the head of their leader, i've destroyed their altar, and the sun came back. I've found a staff in their temple, and cain told me to talk to Jerhyn, and he told me that strange screamings came from his palace.. It was there that i discovered something strange.. A portal.."

"I've gathered my strenght, and pierced through the barrier that protected the portal, and i found myself in this place.. filled with countless stars, but at the same time, filled with nothing."

"I've explored and slain everything in this kind of sanctuary, and in the end, i found the man that was summoning all those demons, and i've killed him, gaining acces to his book (well, more paper for the fire, i can't read), and gaining access to the location of the tomb of Tal Rasha.. I've asked Cain, and he told me that i was now part of something far bigger than what i've expected at the start.. I was at war with the Prime Evils, spawns of the depths of Hell, Mephisto,  the Lord of Hatred, Diablo, the Lord of Terror, and Baal, the lord of Destruction."

"After crossing another portal i found myself again in the desert.."

"I found the tomb of Tal Rasha, and i've slain all the monsters inside the fake ones, and the monsters that were guarding this place.. Now i feel even better!"

"I've heard some whispers during my journey... they told me.. to put the staff into the orifice, and what i saw was fascinating.. Light and lightning erupted from the staff, illuminatin all the symbols of the tombs, and the lighting that came out of the staff quickly destroyed one of the walls, revealing the way to the inner sanctum of the tomb of Tal Rasha"

"As soon as i entered something big approached me, i clearly heard his voice, a chilling voice that pierced my heart and my mind.. "Looking for Baal..?" that's what he said.. i will never forget the feeling of his voice, and i will never forget the moment when my swords crossed with his fang, in a deadly flurry of blows, luckily my wolves stayed with me, inflicting some damages to his legs. The fight was hard, he was tough, his skin was hard as steel, and his blows were deadly as an avalanche.. i've been hit some times, but i don't know why, maybe my reflexes, or maybe something else kept me alive.. The only thing i know is that during the fight i felt.. rage, and immense rage building in myself, something uncontrollable, something that i've unleashed with my blows, seeking the blood of my victim, seeking to eviscerate him with my whirlwind of swords."

"After the battle i've explored the tomb, and i found an Angel, his name is Tyrael.. He told me what happened, and he told me to reach the city of Travincal, where one of the Prime Evils, Mephisto, is kept in prision."

"I've reached a city, i still don't know its name, but it's near Travincal, that's what i'm sure of.. I guess i'll have to battle my way through the forest to reach the city, and the prision of Mephisto"

"I've made my way through the demons that infested the forest, and i've killed the fallen priests of Zakarum, now it's time for your death, Mephisto!"

"Mephisto, your death approaches.."

*ignore the God Damnit*

"He..he died, finally.. one third of the job is.. done.. now.. let me rest.."

"Now, let's see what this place was hid- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???"

"After dealing with Mephisto i went to Tran Athulua, to visit the city of the amazons... Strangely, they've attacked me as soon as i've entered, maybe they think i'm some sort of pirate.. Well, i've heard they're hiding a powerfull artifact, so i will do what i have to do to retrieve that artifact."

"The first part of the artifact is done, now i need the other two, and i think that the other two priestess are hiding the pieces."

"The second part of the artifact is now completed, i can feel his power flowing through my body, but i still cannot make a good use of it, maybe i'm just missing something in the preparation of this.. thing.."

"IT IS DONE! I've completed the artifact! I can feel his power flowing through all my body!"

Skills used during LC1:
During LC1 i've used only bear stance, mixed with lightning shield (from thunderdome TU assault helmet), and windform to dance through the amazons and leech life from their death.
Gear is : 2 TU Kriegsmesser
TU Splint Armor
TU Assault Helmet
TU Heavy Belt
Rare gauntlets with 20% lorenado on melee attack
Honorific boots for res
Rings and Amu are just.. +1 str, +2 str +13 mana and an awesome 30% extra gold from monsters

"After killing mephisto i've passed the portal, and i've found myself in hell. Litterally in hell. I've seen many things in my life, but this.. Oh no, this beats them all!"

"i've killed Izual, a fallen angel.. His soul was trapped into the body of a demon, for all eternity, but after i killed him, i discovered something that should've never happened.. Izual helped the Prime Evils to enter the world, he helped them to get stuck in the stones, just to increase their power.. If an angel, an entity that is so pure, can fall.. I wonder what could happen to me.."

"I've made my way through their bodies, their flesh and their blood. Now i'm into His sanctuary."

"After opening all five of his seals i've freed the "mortal" body of Diablo.. He should appear shortly.."

"There he is, the Lord of Terror, Diablo, the demon that managed to corrupt hundreds of humans, the second of the Prime Evils.. His combat skills are far greater than what i've immagined.. I think that my victory was only luck, pure luck.. He almost killed me with one of his flamestrikes, i just saw this.. pillar of fire, falling down to me, i've managed to avoid it only by a mere second, and i saw what became of my poor companion.. not even his ashes are here.. I struck him deeply, only to see his flesh regenerating under the fury of my blows, while my flesh was falling apart, i saw my family getting slaughtered by demons in his eyes, i've seen my body eviscerated, and given to eat to vultures, and demons.. I've seen the whole world dead, and lifeless.. This.. this is too much for my mind.. but i have to go on, there's still.. Baal.."

"The second of the three.. has.. fallen.."

"Aaaaah, home sweet home, i'm back at Harrogath, and as i stepped in, i saw the first problems.. Shenk was assaulting the walls with his troops."

"In just a few minutes i opened the way to him, and i've just.. overkilled him.."

"I've reached the top of Mount Arreat, where the Ancients asked me if i truly wanted to enter the Worldstone Keep.. I've answered yes, and at the same time the three statues came back to life, telling me that before i could enter the Keep, i would've to show if i am really worth. They were powerfull, very powerfull, and they were three, while i was alone.. It was hard, but in the end, i've managed to defeat them."

"Baal, he's here, sitting on his Throne, invulnerable.. I had to kill all his minions, just for him to turn around and enter another damned portal!!! God damnit! I hate portals"

"This.. is my last moment.. i struck him down, i've destroyed his physical body, and now only his shard remains.. I hope... that someone will finish this job.. My time in this world.. has come to an end.. Good luck, humans.."

Ooookay guys, the lore part is over, now i'll just update this topic with more pics about the progress, but without adding comments, since i guess that when you cross the portal, you die. (lol)

Class charm done (LC2 done too, ofc)

Last edited by ItalianPower on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 13 times in total

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

Mad Cross-Dressing Chemist Lesbimale N°2
TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He's so strong, oh god!

Post by Wotan on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Cheers! Supernerd. Laughing Good luck on your conquest. Heres a cookie boost.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clariska on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:29 pm

Like a sword through flesh so are the days of our Diablo -_- nice one Very Happy

Clariska
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azathoth on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:15 pm

This is awesome, cookied. Make moar so I have what to read at work tomorrow ^_^

Azathoth
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Aye aye sir! I'm updating every time i do something Very Happy

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:12 pm

cheese!
Btw i'm randomonions ingame Smile

Last edited by BASED_GOD on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Cookie of course!
I really wanted to see a continuation of Shark (the dragon pal) but thought you had given up on making more of this format; Nice to see you didn't, I love it. Smile

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Sadly, i gave up on shark because i felt that the paladin was not for me.. Sad but i love barbarianz, and this one is my first ladd character, so it will be my first 120 one, and my farmer Very Happy

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by viet980 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:52 am

awesome? make videos in Destruction and see, do Uber, kill Baal in destruction please, if no good scraft gear don't talk talk out loud

viet980
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:16 am

@viet980 wrote:awesome? make videos in Destruction and see, do Uber, kill Baal in destruction please, if no good scraft gear don't talk talk out loud

Facepalm

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum