Searching for a lazy ranged build :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for a lazy ranged build :)

Post by Afura on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:05 am

Hello guys,

I am searching for a lazy ranged endgame build. I have found some builds like the fortress barb or a necro using totems. But they seems to be outdated. I have watched some youtube videos about the fortress build, I really like this one, but in the thread it looks like that the builds is nerfed now. So I don't know if it still good for endgame farming. Does the fortress barb still work? My focus will be on farming items in endgame, kinda mf character Smile

Preferably, I would like to use a mainskilll that you just spawn and that kills everything for you like the fortress skill for example Smile . And no I am not lazy Very Happy , I just that I like these kind of skills, already played a lot of different totem builds in path of exile, was a load of fun Dancing  

Thx you for your help Cool

Last edited by Afura on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching for a lazy ranged build :)

Post by archon256 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:16 am

I made a somewhat lazy Unholy caster last patch. Max Symphony of Destruction and Slayer, use Apocalypse oskill. SoD auto-targets enemies around you, Apocalypse doesn't need a target, and Slayers auto-target enemies too but you need to cast 5 of them per screen.

It's a strong farming build because you can just use Divine Apparition to blink into a room, drop 5 Slayers and cast Apocalypse while kiting around until DA's timer is up, and then blink to the next room, etc.

It should work with this patch too, you can use either the Light or Shadow influence tree. If you use the Light tree it's basically the same as the last patch, while if you use the Shadow tree you'll move a bit slower (no Rapture) but you'll get a bunch of -enemy res from Euphoria.

Another lazy caster build you can look into is the Totemancer.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by titan015 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am

Barrage zon.

Spam barrage = win

titan015
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:57 am

fortress barb works fine, go with 1 pt rune master and kraken stance helm, 1 pt spirit walk and multihitting reanimates.

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:48 am

Thanks for all your replies guys

@archon256 wrote:I made a somewhat lazy Unholy caster last patch. Max Symphony of Destruction and Slayer, use Apocalypse oskill. SoD auto-targets enemies around you, Apocalypse doesn't need a target, and Slayers auto-target enemies too but you need to cast 5 of them per screen.

It's a strong farming build because you can just use Divine Apparition to blink into a room, drop 5 Slayers and cast Apocalypse while kiting around until DA's timer is up, and then blink to the next room, etc.

It should work with this patch too, you can use either the Light or Shadow influence tree. If you use the Light tree it's basically the same as the last patch, while if you use the Shadow tree you'll move a bit slower (no Rapture) but you'll get a bunch of -enemy res from Euphoria.

I didn't understand everything Very Happy but I have found some youtube videos about this build, looks not bad at all Smile .

@archon256 wrote:
Another lazy caster build you can look into is the Totemancer.  

Sounds good too. This one I have to play in combination with summons right?

@titan015 wrote:Barrage zon.

Spam barrage = win

Amazons are amazing Very Happy , but I prefer something else like a turret or monster or whatever that shots for me  Bouncing

@Gekko64 wrote:fortress barb works fine, go with 1 pt rune master and kraken stance helm, 1 pt spirit walk and multihitting reanimates.

Good to know Smile . I have found rune master and spirit walk in the skill tree, but couldn't find kranken stance and multihitting reanimates skills :/ . Did they maybe change the name of the skills or am I just blind? ^^

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:51 am

if you want to farm, rebound barb is pretty good
whirlwind barb seems to be pretty good for things like duncraig

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:47 am

@Afura wrote:

@Gekko64 wrote:fortress barb works fine, go with 1 pt rune master and kraken stance helm, 1 pt spirit walk and multihitting reanimates.

Good to know Smile . I have found rune master and spirit walk in the skill tree, but couldn't find kranken stance and multihitting reanimates skills :/ . Did they maybe change the name of the skills or am I just blind? ^^

Helm he said, HELM Very Happy

You can get it by getting a sacred rare barb helm and reroll it with dragon. It's an O-skill.

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:07 pm

@Ohmarinus wrote:
@Afura wrote:

Helm he said, HELM Very Happy

You can get it by getting a sacred rare barb helm and reroll it with dragon. It's an O-skill.

Very Happy I thought it could be both, helm and skill ^^, because I have found it as a skill too at wiki Click me , thats why I was asking Very Happy

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 pm

it used to be an uberskill, but it was removed

don't read there, it's severely outdated

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:09 pm

@Quirinus wrote:it used to be an uberskill, but it was removed

don't read there, it's severely outdated

Hmmm yea a lot of things seems to be outdated :/ . A lot of builds in the forum are outdated too no? I mean due to the all these patches. I am never sure which one is still viable and which is not ^^

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum