Anime Discussion Thread

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Post by void on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Funny. I don't particularily like One Piece either.
I watched when it was on TV many years ago, was ok, I watched until sir crocodile with some gaps in between, then there was a big forest and people had some weird mines on their hands and the crew was in the sky and I lost interest lol.

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekktonik on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:51 am

Quirinius you might like something like Higurashi or Mirrai Nikki. my personal favorite anime purely because of growing up on it is Naruto - however genre wise i like psychological thrillers a lot and i figured you might like something of the sorts.
Honestly, i never really liked one piece. I saw it on tv growing up and was like meh. But recently ive started reading it because i like the concepts if not the way they seem poorly executed. i find myself reading the wiki's for it over watching it because that removes a lot of the elements you guys dont like :p

Tekktonik
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Shounen genre are better enjoyed by following manga because it have less likely to have dumb filler.
Especially if you waited it weekly for every new episodel
And shounen shouldnt about only fighting physically, but it can be simply something about trying to achieve a goal and "powering up" yourself to reach it.

Best example : Bakuman series.

As for myself, I rather have something that concluded properly. Either when the manga finished or when the animation studio did awesome job on ending of the anime.
I like both full metal alchemist which is best example of this of both parts.

Anywhere, rather than spend 300 episode on one series which you can finish by reading manga as fast as possible, it is might be better to spend time check top list of your favourite anime genre, and watch it.
You can get 300 / 12 per cour (1/4 year of anime) = 25 series instead of one.

At least that Im doing to save my time, although I kinda just went through by marathoning anime that I didnt researched (always search for full batch torrent)
I stopped caring about enormous shounen series after start working (recent enormous anime that I watched was Space Brothers, another excellent "slice of life" anime which have total of 99 episodes, finished it last year)

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:28 am

am i wrong or is the dragon ball super series just a boring stretched version of the latest movie?

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:59 pm

What dragon ball super is already out? Why did nobody tell me this?!?

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum