Diablo 3 Discussion

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Diablo 3 Discussion

Post by wow123400 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:44 am

Just got a new computer,it got windows8...... Sad 

I haven't install d3 into that computer yet,just wanna know if it is gonna work,or should I do something else to make it work?

Also.....If I am gonna install d2 in it,what should I do to make it work?

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:48 am

@wow123400 wrote:Just got a new computer,it got windows8...... Sad

I haven't install d3 into that computer yet,just wanna know if it is gonna work,or should I do something else to make it work?

Congratulations for comp mate! Post specs Very Happy
Well you install d3 you have to have d3...
As for d2, what do you mean "what should I do to make it work"?
Like you always install d2
install then patch to 1.13c then put mxlu above it and some things like plugy if u want that's it (don't forget to install both d2 and the xpac tho)

As for windows, I heard there's an addon that makes your windows 8 look like windows 7 but i didn't really check it out

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:50 am

@aspirine101 wrote:
@wow123400 wrote:Just got a new computer,it got windows8...... Sad

Congratulations for comp mate! Post specs Very Happy
Well you install d3 you have to have d3...
As for d2, what do you mean "what should I do to make it work"?
Like you always install d2
install then patch to 1.13c then put mxlu above it and some things like plugy if u want that's it (don't forget to install both d2 and the xpac tho)

As for windows, I heard there's an addon that makes your windows 8 look like windows 7 but i didn't really check it out
I do have d3..... a while ago.....ofc DOH! 

So,I just do regular install,I do not have to change anything in setting to make the game work?I am not gonna get any errors by just install regularly?

D2 can go with windows 8?I thought we need to do some changes to make it work Thinking 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben- on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:54 am

Usual things are running it in compatability mode with windows XP (service pack 3), run is 256 colours, disable visual themes and disable desktop composition

also run as administrator

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquise on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:46 pm

ROS looks amazing definetely worth buying. My all time fav char the Pally is coming back ofc reworked and with new name. Blessed Hammer <3 Very Happy

Marquise
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:40 am

Why does nobody mention loot2.0 is now available ?!

It is time to go back to D3

zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:06 pm

"Why does nobody mention loot2.0 is now available ?!"

You didn't asked.....

Also, don't you if you are familiar with this page....I'm using it for 6 years somewhere...

All new info, about anything related to Diablo you can see here:

Code:
http://diablo.incgamers.com/

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

View user profile http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:08 am

6go patch was a pain to dowload, but I could play until the crown quest with a fresh new hardcore char in hard difficulty

So far, no real change except the density has been reduced and loot increased. I got many rare items from quest rewards or bougt in vendor.
Disassembling items is more interesting as normal items are now rare to loot and there are no longer normal/nightmare/hell/armageddon crafts, only one kind.

I only reached parangon 3 in hardcore I couldn't really use my stats points but the categories seem interesting

I think I will buy RoS

zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 am

So still no replies about the last huge patch?

D3 is now a total different game, which is quite surprising. Campaign story is now something totaly useless (so the adventure mode from RoS force the players to switch to the addon) but at least, you don't have to beat the same game 4 times. Only interest interest of beating the campaign is the 5 legendary items you will mandatory get but as it won't be lvl60 items, it is far to be necessary. The leveling part rather looks like Ragnarok Online, you freely farm at places which suits the most to your char, even though the high density of the Crypte of the Ancients still make a good option for everybody

Concerning the loot, it is rather improved without being overbuffed, I woul say leg rate is the same than unique rate in Mxl, maybe a bit less (but they don't have the "fast paced" gameplay, hard to compare). Rare items are also more dropped,  and the forge now gives a good boost if you have been unlucky with loot.

I couldn't test Torment difficulty yet but I heard it is quite challenging.

Ths game really deserves a new try from old players

zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:14 pm

I've been playing since the big patch was introduced,and I love it. Unique items are now accessible to mortals through farming,rather than auction house hunting; the blacksmith no longer feels useless; both loot 2.0 and paragon 2.0 are awesome(I found and crafted plenty of items that were improvements to what I had been using,and I reached paragon 100 because now it feels rewarding; the fact that there's no cap on it encourages me to keep playing the game since even if I'm not finding good items/keys/hellfire ring organs,I'm still earning experience,which is a good enough reward because P2.0 affects all of my characters). That's off the top of my head,the game is fun to play now,for me at least,and I'm definitely buying RoS.

As for Torment,well,my Wizard destroys Torment 1&2(155k dps,1,5mln EHP,arcane build with archon),T3 is doable,T4 is risky and slow,T5 and T6 feel pretty much impossible unless I stick to killing regular enemies and some very easy quest bosses(like blacksmith's wife),or just accept dying a lot. Elite packs just hurt too much and most of them,regardless of difficulty,can't be kited.

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum