Diablo 3 Discussion

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Diablo 3 Discussion

Post by kambala on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:19 pm

adventure mode -> nephalem rifts, increase difficulty, collect keys to fight uberbosses, farm, farm, farm

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:00 am

Hmm, i really want to go out and buy both.

But my pc is at work and required vpn to play which usually result 200 ping when playing dota to sea server.
I wonder how it work for d3, poe got a lot horrible desync for me (delay still manageable)

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:43 am

I was this -----| |----- close to buy.

Then i realized i was about to pay 70usd for d3 alone.... i give up until i get something cheaper.

I really want physical box, but they doesnt give discount like bnet digital version did.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:00 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:anyone playing RoS?

I just started playing, havent played a lot just a few hours. Level 30, just solo diablo. But my question is, does everyone play normal? I am increasing the difficulty as soon as I can, because it feels too easy, even for a total noob like me. Now i'm doing act 5 in master difficulty, but it's kind of awkward to be alone.

Are these difficulty settings ignored by random players? Am i supposed to steamroll the game on normal instead? is the game just too easy or did I just pick up a good build ?

Come on ! Not from a Mxl player, you should know how to read a changelog Wink
There are no more 4 difficulty modes to finish, beating story mode unlocks Adventure mod and guarantee a legendary item when last boss killed. But it becomes pointless with the adventure mode which is much more interesting

You should play the level difficulty where your speed killing is at the best. The more your raise the difficulty, the more you get exp and gold (there is no bonus for %MF). Starting playing torment difficulty, you will access to specific legendary lvl70
So again, you have to find your optimal difficulty which won't reduce your speed killing

On my side, I am playing a crusader on HC. He really is a trash pack killer but as soon as stronger mobs appears, he no longer tank very well, that's why he is short range char, not a pure melee tank
Just have killed Diablo at lvl40, I played on hard all the way, that was enough to get some "Hot situations"

And the five act is just wonderfull !!!!! The change of the atmosphere is radical, the game should have been like that since the beginning

Last edited by zerger on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:08 am; edited 4 times in total

zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:03 am

@iwansquall wrote:
I wonder how it work for d3, poe got a lot horrible desync for me (delay still manageable)

I have been told vpn with battlenet is a bad idea

But comparing to PoE, D3 server is much more stable

zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:50 am

It work well with hearthstone although bandwidth usage is different.

Only lately it is not stable because it keep dcing for no reason (free)

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:38 am

@zerger wrote:Come on ! Not from a Mxl player, you should know how to read a changelog Wink
There are no more 4 difficulty modes to finish, beating story mode unlocks Adventure mod and guarantee a legendary item when last boss killed. But it becomes pointless with the adventure mode which is much more interesting

?? what changelog?? the "put your $$$ here" or "put your $$$$ there" part?
Also I asked if everyone was playing normal. I didn't know monster stats scaled with plvl; and since I was at act 5 at low level I wasn't sure what was going on.

Either way, the difficulty settings are quite lame. They should've kept it how it was; much more entertaining and less stupid/easy. Kind of being able to choose the difficulty, but keeping the quests separated in each difficulty, so players cannot dance between difficulties. It also gives more longevity to the questing aspect of the game (not all of us like to durrrp farm 24/7)

Adventure mode is interesting? I hope I am missing something. I have done all the bounties in all acts a few times now; as well as the rifts. Monsters appear to be the same, and bounties appear to always be the same too (kill X boss, kill Y monsters, kill all monsters or reach Z place), and they don't feel really different to questing either.

Meh. Well at least I can say d3 sucks now, having actually played it. Don't wanna sound like a hater; the cinematics and many effects / sounds are great and probably the only reason why I'm still playing it. The content? Lacking a lot definetly

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:46 am

are you level 70 and playing on torment? also share your btag pls (or link to your character)

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:07 am

MarcoNecroX#1790

I just hit lvl 60

playing on torment 1

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:46 am

So, as I can see you are playing with wizard called Natasha.

And you are level 62 currently......

Spoiler:

EDIT:

And today you are level 68 for now.....

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

View user profile http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: