Diablo 3 Discussion

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Diablo 3 Discussion

Post by kambala on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:59 am

window mode - sure

to hit level 60 alone - I'd say about 20 hours, with support - maybe about 10 hours
kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by aerial on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 pm

one more to go

aerial
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:08 pm

91-100 is roughly 1-60... omg
kambala
Follower of Akarat

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:45 am

At least now you properly progress, not like old lvl 99 where you need to bot or risk of losing exp from dying.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aerial on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:25 am

Time to start leveling next class! Very Happy
aerial
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by battousai on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 am

gz on 100 lvl dude.

btw . having high paragon means shit, if they could somehow intruduce death pen having 100 d be a feast. now you JUST have to play a lot.

battousai
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aerial on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 am

Game is fairly easy, I pretty much never died while leveling. Dunno if it would change anythig really..
aerial
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:42 pm

PLaying lvl 39 paragon Barb, after not getting any drop worth anything for one week of play (+/- 6 hours a day) I decided to quit the game. I can't upgrade anything, my great rares won't sell anymore and playing with other people is also very boring since I am always the one with the best survivability, so I just solo and talk with my friends who all get 5 Legendaries each day while they only play 1 hour a day.

Totally done. Fuck it, and when you know MedianXL.. Man, you know what a good game is.
Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:31 am

which MP were you playing on?
kambala
Follower of Akarat

Back to top Go down

Post by battousai on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 am

Currently im farming for items with 44p monk 0 mf gear (just for little profit from rmah) and i found really hard to believe in what you had written there.

I dnt knw if you are aware of few things going in d3 atm.
- Ah is deaf to "normal items" there are very few rares affix combinations which are selling at all due to obvious lack of fresh player who d buy medicore items or fairly crappy upgrades.
- Ah is infsted with bots and nowadays a lot of ppl tend to speculate on prices (now for example emerald prices are skyrocketing like fuck).
- Due to upgrade on legends crappy random ones are better than nearly every best possible affix combos with non perfect stats.
- Looking on market of weapons , rings , amulets , gloves and bracers only very best ones with perfect amount of affixes are selling at all.
- Players buy op set items, and dnt look for anything else.
- Only profit which you may actually get is to sell +range gold items which are obviously pucharsed by botters via ah bot (lol).
- With faily amount of gold f + range you may gather a lot of gold by just picking it up. Couple of m per day.
- The best way to farm items is mp1 a1 and mp0 a3 (this is vaild for ppl without godly gear).

Playing 1 h and getting 5 legs is at this point either one time in life luck, really good patter on how to kill monsters fast (like wd rushing) or just plain impossible.

Also im getting sometimes 10 legs per day, and so what? Nothing .... uhh srz its brimstone;p . Truth is that Legs and sets are too good but at same time while some piece may have just one or two aff slot its rather small % to roll it ( like mempos for example). So ppl are crossing point where you drop a lot of legs and rares while just by one stat its with less than crap.

I wont defend this game since it Is total shit .... BUT .With some time and patience its possible to make some profits out of it and thats it.

(srz for this comment from ass but i feel pity toward you if you are jealous just becose somebody is finding crappy legs; and btw you prolly want to sell some shit at high price and then cry why nobody wants to buy it, like 99% tards do)

thats it
peace Cheers!

battousai
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top