Diablo 3 Discussion

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Diablo 3 Discussion

Post by Ballgame89 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:04 am

Best diablo game ever... but I did enjoy it to a degree with most the characters. I think I enjoyed the "new" factor of it more than anything but now I've found MXL so yeah...nuff said. This is actually difficult and complex.
Ballgame89
Bone Sorcerer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquise on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:20 am

I was like fuck it i dont care what every1 says ill get it and try it out myself. Well that was my worst buy all time. Literally everything is dumbed down , no freakin skill tree , 1 build / class viable end game , constant resource problems , 90%of time u have to use basic skill which does literally no dmg to get back a really small ammount of resource , no pvp , no trading , no runewords/jewels , few gems and ur going to use 2 of them. The graphics and story are fine but thats not enuf for me to play it.
Marquise
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:33 am

@Marquise

no freakin skill tree
No d2/poe-like tree but you have skill, just they are in horizontal line.
1 build / class viable end game
yeah....no. Every class have at least 2 build, but all are item based so yea, u dont have items=can't play that build.
constant resource problems
The only class who have problem with resource is cursader, every other classes dont have much and/or any problem with resources.
90%of time u have to use basic skill which does literally no dmg to get back a really small ammount of resource
90% of time u use normal attack if u are playing monk, other than that u have passive skills, uniq ctc on items that can recharge your resources more quickly than normal attacks.
no pvp , no trading , no runewords/jewels , few gems and ur going to use 2 of them
D3 is not a game for pvp, u want pvp go play CS,LOL,DOTA or any other game with "pvp". About trading, you can thank to people who say that AH was crap, so blizz remove it and remove all trade with it. You have runes in skills and yea those new jewels are imo crap and only 2-3 of them are worth of using.

All in all, im not saying that D3 is "da best game eva" but at least it's better than on release but i really don't like some changes that they did along the way to this point
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquise on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:54 am

PVP , Ladders and mods keept D2 alive till this day and who knows for how long. Not just the mindless grind. PVP can be balanced with pvp skills and items ez as that but seems like blizz has no brain for that. Ive tried 4 classes the only one which had no resource pros was the Wizard , Barb Crus and Dh had serious probs. Yeah i didnt got the best items for them. Funny u talk about every char has 2 build when i see only sentry Dh , Akhan Crus , Fire Wiz. U can play other builds in GR1 but Gr30 is not doable.
Marquise
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wojen616 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:41 am

Rolled next toon - M6DH (yeah ikr ima nab), played for x hours with party full of friends. Had good time, waiting for XV Wink

Main problem with d3 is itemisation. Its soooo booooring. After you gather decent gear, farming for this .5 CC (or any other little silly stat increase) is tedious... If at least they put oskills to stay a bit longer on gear piece..
I looks always the same for me: new patch -> play till brickwall -> play a bit more to get a gear and move this brickwall few steps ahead -> get bored -> rinse and repeat

Its a decent game, but getting old fast cuz of its shallowness.
wojen616
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Of coz u cant put oskill judging from d3 skill design.

However they put a lot of proc.

Im seeing a lot of nice skill enhancement from legendary and set items poll, although some weapon setup still feel questionable (like, i dunno why i hate i cant use 2hand properly with monk).

So far, i dunno why i enjoyed a bit grinding now in version compared to RoS release, maybe because legendary drops during greater rift run i guess.
iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:31 pm

this game is shit!

Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquise on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Compared to D2 indeed.
Marquise
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vmp on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:35 pm

@Marquise wrote:PVP , Ladders and mods keept D2 alive till this day and who knows for how long. Not just the mindless grind. PVP can be balanced with pvp skills and items ez as that but seems like blizz has no brain for that.

That's right. There were many people who enjoy pvp in d2. They made leagues, rules, mods lifting it to another lvl. Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIF4nH1ig-I (22v22 d2)

vmp
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffith on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:01 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:this game is shit!

Cheers!
Griffith
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down