Help D 3 bar and dbaal with pure naginata sin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help D 3 bar and dbaal with pure naginata sin

Post by nodoubt0322 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:35 am

Any suggestions about how pure naginata sin beat  d 3bar and d baal with rare , tu , rw items?
No reset skill to other skill tree, just pure naginata.

And I have some questions about how these skill work, barrier strike ,crucify and  backstab.

Crucify will cast 8~16 spikes, each spike deals 2/3 weapon damage?
How many spikes will hurt the same target per cast?
And it has some magic damage bonus to the target which I hit directly?

Barrier strike part, "chance of magic critical  hit" only apply the magic damage, not physical damage?
I mean it only affect "the magic damage" I deal the the target which I hit directly?

Backstab part, I level up the backstab skill and watching my status. It only give me cb and AR when I invest skill points in it. This is how this skill work?

Another question, can I increase Familiars passive element damage from 3 ways by wearing + spell %damage items ?
Thanks for your help

nodoubt0322
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help D 3 bar and dbaal with pure naginata sin

Post by Mortenkein on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:35 pm

Just use your strongest multihit skill with a lot of flat elemental damage. Have 100% open wounds and maybe use an amulet with the mythal proc on attack to lower his elemental resistances, if you don't have enough -% to enemy X resistance (-100). I usually use a cheap trick to kill him easily : tantrum bow. He's so dumb to follow me without dodging the tantrum skill lol.

Mortenkein
Hivehost

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum