Servers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Servers

Post by mahitovec on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:58 am

Unplayable right now.
1. freezes and just major lags every 5-10 minutes. lags pretty hard.
2. cant even go out of town, cant move items, has 10 secs delay gg.
3. testing now
cant comment another ones having 500 ping no matter what there just because my location.
Please help Praying

-

k tested 3. some desyncs happen time to time but still most playable of those 3

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

Posts : 1548
TGBest Transferred
Country : Estonia

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Re: Servers

Post by Wotan on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:52 pm

GS1 was terrible (mostly after 5 pm) last ladder as well. Interrupts every 10 min.
The last month of the previous ladder I preferred and played on GS7 with 500 ping over the European servers.

Wotan
Madawc

Posts : 3629
TGBest Transferred
Country : Mongolia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Servers

Post by snowz on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:11 am

I can't even get to the character selection, won't let me sign in just says something about it unable to verify my game or something

snowz
Kill Rat

Posts : 1
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Servers

Post by Asteroth on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:46 am

@Wotan wrote:GS1 was terrible (mostly after 5 pm) last ladder as well. Interrupts every 10 min.
The last month of the previous ladder I preferred and played on GS7 with 500 ping over the European servers.

that's interesting, cause gs1 is by far the best and most consistent server for me, and i'm in the states

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
Posts : 1630
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Servers

Post by Archangel on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:48 pm

I just rage quit, deleted char and game. Too much screen rolling back to previous character's position.

Archangel
Thunder Beetle

Posts : 14
Country : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Servers

Post by Quirinus on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:28 am

@snowz wrote:I can't even get to the character selection, won't let me sign in just says something about it unable to verify my game or something

you either have:
a) wrong D2 version. you need 1.13c
b) wrong registry value for the TSW2 realm
c) both

@Archangel wrote:I just rage quit, deleted char and game. Too much screen rolling back to previous character's position.

gg

_____________________
"Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun der Menschen das gleiche."

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
Posts : 5567
TGGood none
Country : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Servers

Post by Will on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:33 am

@Asteroth wrote:
@Wotan wrote:GS1 was terrible (mostly after 5 pm) last ladder as well. Interrupts every 10 min.
The last month of the previous ladder I preferred and played on GS7 with 500 ping over the European servers.

that's interesting, cause gs1 is by far the best and most consistent server for me, and i'm in the states

Try gs 4. most days higher than gs1 especially for canucks like sino

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
Posts : 3859
TGBest Transferred
Country : Armenia

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Servers

Post by kakaraposa on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:12 am

@Archangel wrote:I just rage quit, deleted char and game. Too much screen rolling back to previous character's position.
NOOB. BR fraco! Admite que não conseguiu jogar um mod bom!

kakaraposa
Fireblood

King of Ice-Cream
Posts : 199
TGGood 70
Country : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Servers

Post by GregMXL on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:40 am

@Asteroth wrote:that's interesting, cause gs1 is by far the best and most consistent server for me, and i'm in the states
I don't get how my server is that bad for you with you only being an hour from me...

_____________________
We mortals are but shadows and dust, shadows and dust, Maximus!

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
Posts : 13835
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Servers

Post by Asteroth on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:46 am

@GregMXL wrote:
@Asteroth wrote:that's interesting, cause gs1 is by far the best and most consistent server for me, and i'm in the states
I don't get how my server is that bad for you with you only being an hour from me...

I have no idea. Yours just lags more. 
I always do gs6, then run into lag, then switch to gs1 and have no problems. Maybe when i play on gs1 everyone in europe is sleeping and I get a lagless server?

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
Posts : 1630
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum