Short Questions Thread

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by noah_noal on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Is there a cap of %poison length reduce?

noah_noal
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:31 pm

175 for Destruction.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:49 pm

@munkyh3ad wrote:175 for Destruction.

To be more specific, the cap is 75%. There is a 50% penalty in Terror and a 100% penalty in Destruction, so in Destruction it takes 175% to reach the 75% cap.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zona on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:15 pm

If i fail to obtain desired, let's say, 1%dr with lucky potion, does rorolling give me a new chance to do so?

Zona
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by randomdudesup on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:32 pm

I'm using a set throwing axe as a melee weapon and right now the "Soon out of axes" symbol started showing up. I tried to repair it but it costs 1680000 while you can only carry 1200000 gold when you're 120. What should I do? Will it break? Should I just disenchant it before it breaks?

randomdudesup
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by villur on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 pm

@randomdudesup wrote:I'm using a set throwing axe as a melee weapon and right now the "Soon out of axes" symbol started showing up. I tried to repair it but it costs 1680000 while you can only carry 1200000 gold when you're 120. What should I do? Will it break? Should I just disenchant it before it breaks?
1st fill the stash with max amount, then also carry amount, maybe that will help you reach the desired gold amount?(it takes money from the stash too)

villur
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:46 pm

@randomdudesup wrote:I'm using a set throwing axe as a melee weapon and right now the "Soon out of axes" symbol started showing up. I tried to repair it but it costs 1680000 while you can only carry 1200000 gold when you're 120. What should I do? Will it break? Should I just disenchant it before it breaks?

Do you have it socketed with high level runes/jewels? If so unsocket them and the price will go way down.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by randomdudesup on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:27 am

@villur wrote:
1st fill the stash with max amount, then also carry amount, maybe that will help you reach the desired gold amount?(it takes money from the stash too)

That could have worked but the price went down a lot when I unsocketed it. Thanks!

@grimjerk wrote:

Do you have it socketed with high level runes/jewels? If so unsocket them and the price will go way down.

It went down to 3000 gold once I unsocketed it. Thanks you!

randomdudesup
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aknazer on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:33 am

@Zona wrote:If i fail to obtain desired, let's say, 1%dr with lucky potion, does rorolling give me a new chance to do so?

By rerolling I'm assuming you mean using an oil of renewal (or for a TU then the reroll to unique recipe). If so then yes. Any time you "reroll" an item the game creates a new item and rerolls all stats for it. This can be used to great effect if making a sacred item RU as you can keep rerolling it until you get a weapon with good +ED% and that passes the luck trial.

aknazer
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:53 am

@mahitovec wrote:primus dogs doing magic damage?
physical, high attack rating
Get minions (including Edyrem) to tank a few blows while you kill them (they have low life)

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum