Short Questions Thread

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Cracka08 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:20 pm

Has their been an update to the items that are dropped in the "Gift Box"? I've run hatred trist probably 20-25 times and cannot for the life of me get a jitans/ Heart of Glass(?) to drop and was wondering if the loot table has been modified.

This is the first real time I've progressed on TSW instead of playing on single player, but never had any issues before.

Thanks in advance.

Cracka08
Balrog

Posts : 36
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Asteroth on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:29 pm

@FarisASiS wrote:is the d2mr is usable or not?im getting crash when i click the reveal button(both in sp and mp,i did run it as admin)

People have reported problems in a5 and other places.
Where is map reveal failing?

As for above question, are you running trist with an assasin or necro? check the table in the docs
Gift Box → 3 different Regular Unique items (based on Character Class)
It always gives the same predefined unique item classes, depending on your Character Class.
Some of the items can even be higher than Tier 1.







[th]Assassin[/th][th]Amazon[/th][th]Barbarian[/th][th]Druid[/th][th]Necromancer[/th][th]Paladin[/th][th]Sorceress[/th]
Assassin WeaponAssasin ShieldBody Armor
Amazon WeaponAmazon HelmGloves
Barbarian Class ItemSwordBelt
Druid Weapon
or Other Weapon
Druid HelmBoots
Necromancer WeaponBody ArmorHelm
Paladin WeaponPaladin ShieldPaladin Helm
Sorceress Weapon
or Staff
Sorceress ArmorStaff


Last edited by Asteroth on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
Posts : 1630
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by suchbalance on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:30 pm

The loot table depends on what character is doing the transmuting. If you want a chance at a TU body armour you have to open it with a necro or assa.

suchbalance
Ethereal

Posts : 1083
TGBest Transferred
Country : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Stealthmaster on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:34 pm

After Hatred Outer Cloister on ~pl5 you can easily have 5 arcane shards for making your own Jitan's Kamon if you collect random TUs. Till this time every char can survive with random magic/low lvl RW/rare armor having decent killspeed at the same time. Just have the patience. Smile Queen of Glass TU is harder to get, because you have to get an Ancient Armor, which is more rare than any other regular armor type (not sure about Sorc armor rarity) but still, 1 Arcane Crystal and voila - don't have to rerun poor Griswold hundreds of times or create another char.

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
Posts : 5649
TGBest Transferred
Country : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by suchbalance on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Huh it takes 2 crystals to create a TU from scratch Very Happy Besides he said he's playing on TSW, I almost never get a completed crystal until after sewers, but I am quite unlucky with those things.

suchbalance
Ethereal

Posts : 1083
TGBest Transferred
Country : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Pernkeb on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Do act bosses/uber bosses have insane avoid? I'm playing as a werewolf with 150k+ AR, but I'm swiping air 20 hits in a row against anything of importance with mana pulse. I've tried stacking massive amounts of IAS, but it barely helps. Any suggestions? Doesn't even trigger any of my melee attack procs Scratch

Pernkeb
Jungle Hunter

Posts : 21
Country : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by FarisASiS on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:20 pm

@Asteroth wrote:
@FarisASiS wrote:is the d2mr is usable or not?im getting crash when i click the reveal button(both in sp and mp,i did run it as admin)

People have reported problems in a5 and other places.
Where is map reveal failing?

everywhere

FarisASiS
Daystar

Posts : 80
Country : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by suchbalance on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:23 pm

@Pernkeb wrote:Do act bosses/uber bosses have insane avoid? I'm playing as a werewolf with 150k+ AR, but I'm swiping air 20 hits in a row against anything of importance with mana pulse. I've tried stacking massive amounts of IAS, but it barely helps. Any suggestions? Doesn't even trigger any of my melee attack procs Scratch

Yes. I think its 25% / 50% / 75% avoid on the respective difficulties.

Otherwise they would be way too easy to kill. This is the same reason that the "heroic shield" mechanic was introduced. Players simply do too much damage otherwise.

suchbalance
Ethereal

Posts : 1083
TGBest Transferred
Country : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Pernkeb on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:29 pm

@suchbalance wrote:
@Pernkeb wrote:Do act bosses/uber bosses have insane avoid? I'm playing as a werewolf with 150k+ AR, but I'm swiping air 20 hits in a row against anything of importance with mana pulse. I've tried stacking massive amounts of IAS, but it barely helps. Any suggestions? Doesn't even trigger any of my melee attack procs Scratch

Yes. I think its 25% / 50% / 75% avoid on the respective difficulties.

Otherwise they would be way too easy to kill. This is the same reason that the "heroic shield" mechanic was introduced. Players simply do too much damage otherwise.

Huh, that explains a lot. Thanks for the quick response Cool. Guess I'll try to play around the tornado instead for more reliable damage.

Pernkeb
Jungle Hunter

Posts : 21
Country : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Cracka08 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:48 pm

@suchbalance wrote:The loot table depends on what character is doing the transmuting. If you want a chance at a TU body armour you have to open it with a necro or assa.

Hrm... could've sworn when I was running it on sorc, as my first class in SP I was able to get both jitans and albrechets. Is it different in SP vs. Online?

Cracka08
Balrog

Posts : 36
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum