Why do my characters look Naked?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Why do my characters look Naked?

Post by kamird on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:15 am

Hi Im pretty new to the forums here.Cheers!  Actually it is my first post here.Dancing
It sucks that my first post is like this.

Today a guy with who I was trading asked me how can I look naked(gearless) with gear equipped..
Obviously I didn't know what to answer.(even tho on my screen I looked normally like I would) I logged with my mule and saw that it is true, my characters do look naked... and not just one character but all characters...Shocked

I want to fix this issue because it BOTHERS me. I dont like that I look gearless. Because some things I do for aesthetics like putting P rubies as first ones for color change or wear different helm for looks.Hitting a Wall
Oh and Before ladder reset it was ok. And it was ok a week ago, but now something happened and I look naked.
It happened after my armor disappeared on my druid... And it was not lost on corpse. I just logged in and couldn't get why I take so much damage.. then I looked over my gear and noticed that my armor is missing and instead there is some gray t3 armor..Shocked
Before I logged out previous day, I had all my gear on me(including armor)
Anyway I don't need armor refund. wasnt that good of an armor anyways now I got better.
But Please tell me how to fix it that people can see me normally.
Oh right forgot to tell: in lobby my dru avatar looks like he has same armor equipped that I had lost. because it was white/grey. And now I colored my armor red. But in lobby it still looks white/grey.Eh?
This is annoying problem, so it needs to be fixed ASAP. Salut

kamird
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Star Re: Why do my characters look Naked?

Post by woods879 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am

I think it's a engine limitation or something like that, but then again I'm not a modder so what would I know?

woods879
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kamird on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:26 am

@woods879 wrote:I think it's a engine limitation or something like that, but then again I'm not a modder so what would I know?

How is that engine limitation? If I see myself and everyone else geared, while other people see me naked.
And Im not a Modder myself.(Sry if I sound Rude, I just woke up)

I am hoping That some GM would help me. This issue seems like it is server bug or something.

kamird
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:03 am

It even happens in cLoD and is called "str/dex bug", just a graphical glitch.
Don't worry about it, it happens when you didn't invest enough points in a particular stat to use high requirement gear under normal conditions but can still wear it because you get bonuses from charms.
The latter having been first implemented in LoD, thereby causing the glitch.

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kamird on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:56 pm

@void wrote:It even happens in cLoD and is called "str/dex bug", just a graphical glitch.
Don't worry about it, it happens when you didn't invest enough points in a particular stat to use high requirement gear under normal conditions but can still wear it because you get bonuses from charms.
The latter having been first implemented in LoD, thereby causing the glitch.
Yeah someone explained me that in game. And it seems to be fixed so everything is cool. Clap Clap

kamird
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum