Fresh into Desctruction

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fresh into Desctruction

Post by Cronus577 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:17 pm

I've been in destruction for about a week now, no progression, been gear farming Andy but can't get any sets for amazon to drop in act 1. Where would the best place to farm set pieces at? I can't do any ubers yet, and cant clear past act 3 in destruction, any tips? And is there a set place for certain items to drop? Ive seen so many sorc and necro items, but no amazon.

Cronus577
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh into Desctruction

Post by Asteroth on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Have you done any of the ubers in a1/a2? The easy ones like butcher, talrasha, etc

Have you unlocked BRC?

What's your current build and gear? We can't troubleshoot without knowing what you're using

Also, you should try farming TA or K3K in terror for sets

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronus577 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:04 pm

I'm a ponce amazon, I can't do TA or any ubers in a1/2 , havent tried K3K, Here's my stats and gear
Spoiler:

Cronus577
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:14 pm

1) You badly need to do Crowned and Witch Queen minigames for more hard points into Balance and Lioness;
2) You MUST go back to Terror and unlock BRC (War Spirit from BRC gives you spike nova that shoots frequently, spreading your poison and leeching life;
3) It will be good if you craft life leech jewels and socket them into your armor (jewel stats: 2% LL, resists, flat life, faster hit recovery). 70% overall leech is enough to get all robobrains and own Terror TA.

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:17 pm

1. pick up sacred spear best way would be maiden pike and start crafting with shrines
in the beginninggo for high dmg and later on or if lucky go for sor proc on kill
2. might go for vith belt instead of tu6 for 10% dr
3. what uberskill have you chosen? because if you went for curare your pretty squishy but has pretty good dmg ESPECIALLY on server, like trying to hit bosses once and wait for psn dmg to deal its dmg and rejoin works for things like cathedral of vanity and others

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronus577 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 pm

@Stealthmaster wrote:1) You badly need to do Crowned and Witch Queen minigames for more hard points into Balance and Lioness;
2) You MUST go back to Terror and unlock BRC (War Spirit from BRC gives you spike nova that shoots frequently, spreading your poison and leeching life;
3) It will be good if you craft life leech jewels and socket them into your armor (jewel stats: 2% LL, resists, flat life, faster hit recovery). 70% overall leech is enough to get all robobrains and own Terror TA.

How close do I have to be to the witches? I die every time, and where is Countess tower?!

Edit: Disregard the first question, was able to get it after dying 3 times haha. But still no idea where Countess tower is, is it the forgotten tower?

Cronus577
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronus577 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:40 pm

@Str0b3l wrote:1. pick up sacred spear best way would be maiden pike and start crafting with shrines
in the beginninggo for high dmg and later on or if lucky go for sor proc on kill
2. might go for vith belt instead of tu6 for 10% dr
3. what uberskill have you chosen? because if you went for curare your pretty squishy but has pretty good dmg ESPECIALLY on server, like trying to hit bosses once and wait for psn dmg to deal its dmg and rejoin works for things like cathedral of vanity and others

I did go Curare. I have a sacred pike at the moment. but I have no idea whats up with shrines and how to craft. I have all of them, just not sure which ones to use. And i'm not on server, playing single player right now, the lag is just so bad on the server due to being deployed haha

Last edited by Cronus577 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cronus577
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Countess tower is located in Black Marsh.

@Cronus577 wrote:I have all of them, just not sure which ones to use.

Shimmering would be best if you manage to craft one with max -enemy poison. You can just look thru my guide in the guide section, all crafting tips are written there. Smile

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronus577 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:54 pm

@Stealthmaster wrote:Shimmering would be best if you manage to craft one with max -enemy poison. You can just look thru my guide in the guide section, all crafting tips are written there. Smile

Awesome, i'll check it out!

Cronus577
Glowing Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:31 pm

you smaxed wild and free. that's too much IMO, i'd put in maybe 5 points at most (and if you need to hit FHR breakpoints then use crafted jewels for that).
Re-invest the points into great hunt so you can put more into lioness.

I also think you could probably take a few hundred points out of strength (900 is a bit much for a pouncezon i thought?) and move back into dex.

If you want, you can respec to bowzon for some of the uberquests. a lot are more manageable with long ranged wyrmshot.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum